By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Hobbies besides gaming?

I'm all about Lego lately. The fanbase is much more sensible and well-adjusted. Plus, I'll actually be able to SELL my purchases in 10-15 years when I lose interest (unless this goes cloud-based too).

Besides that, I do a lot of mastication.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

Around the Network
Gnac said:
I'm all about Lego lately. The fanbase is much more sensible and well-adjusted. Plus, I'll actually be able to SELL my purchases in 10-15 years when I lose interest (unless this goes cloud-based too).

Besides that, I do a lot of mastication.

Yes I had to reread this -_-

But yeah Lego is pretty fucking awesome, just too damn expensive

If I'm not working, or out dining/drinking. I'm self-improving (body and mind). I play games to unwind from that.

Primarily, though, I'm working. I have my day job, and I'm doing some consultancy on the side. Also building up my skillset and social network to enable me to start my own business within a year.

I always tell people about my video game passion. c:

But, besides that... Philosophy, history, political theory/science, drawing, building things, interior decor, watching anime, reading fiction, taking care of cats, debates, and hanging out with my girlfriend.

In order:
Watching MMA (specifically Ufc, other orgs have terrible announcers)
science (doing and watching related items. I turn everything into a science project including my non science job)
Anime
Reading fantasy/scifi
TV series on Netflix/Amazon Prime
Watching American Sports Leagues
and gardening (just bought a house and preparing for spring!)

Around the Network

Music
I play drums in a band

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~

Dota

Consoles owned: Wii U wii gamecube DS DS lite DSi 3DS Xbox 360 Gameboy Gameboy color Gameboy advance Gameboy Advance sp Gameboy micro and PC. 

I like drawing a lot, even if I'm absolute thrash at it. I also enjoy watching series (anime, cartoons, shows, whatever) on ocation, and go to movie theaters on a regular basis. Sometimes I'll practice boxing or work-out,but I haven't been doing it lately.

I'm now filled with determination.

Basketball, Movies, Anime, and my playing with my doggy.

Ssenkahdavic said:
In order:
Watching MMA (specifically Ufc, other orgs have terrible announcers)
science (doing and watching related items. I turn everything into a science project including my non science job)
Anime
Reading fantasy/scifi
TV series on Netflix/Amazon Prime
Watching American Sports Leagues
and gardening (just bought a house and preparing for spring!)

1. Excited for Cormier/Jones. I enjoy most of the UFC cards

2. I just watched about 20 episodes of the Office on Netflix

3. The Bears suck so much, but I am excited about the Cubs, White Sox, Bulls, and Blackhawks

I also enjoy Pro Wrestling. Not so much WWE, but other wrestling like Japan and Mexico.