By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Forget about Gballzack's cat girl fetish... Now this is hot...

well they could look like Zelda a bit... if she ever wears something like that..

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

[in the voice of pip from southpark] I'll pay $50 for one!

I wouldn't call them hot, pretty though. The elven ears are somehow oddly attractive though, which IS weird because generally big ears are not a desirable feature.

O_o That is not my thing...

So I'm guessing If some guy(that somehow resembles a girl cept with a small bulge in his pants) dressess up as Princess Peach, girls would somehow find him hot?

Can someone explain this "attraction" for me?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

@ PooperScooper )

No, it was uploaded the 4th of march - big difference

Around the Network
PooperScooper said:

Oh man, look at that lovely lady in white right in the middle.
Such a sexy pose, and what a hot facial expression. XD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

ah yea going by their animexx accounts both are 21 years old (I have an account for that site aswell :) )

Lafiel said:
ah yea going by their animexx accounts both are 21 years old (I have an account for that site aswell :) )
You stalker XD

Edit: Nevermind, I see the links lead directly to their animexx account... my bad.

Thread delivers. Bookmarked. Pics saved. Epic win.

@ iclim4 )

Trabnl located their animexx accounts, not me :P