By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I can log into PSN now. You?

I can log in and I was able to log into Destiny, Am I lucky or is PSN completely up now? I am also downloading a game I bought off the PSStore. 

Apparently it is not complete yet as AskPlaystation says it is still down

https://twitter.com/AskPlayStation

Around the Network

I could log in earlier in the day, but now I can't on PS3. It's been like that for a few hours.

I could log-in yesterday evening on my Vita. I was able to access the Store and play Destiny of Spirits but couldn't earlier this morning.

On my PS3 I was able to log-in but could not access the Store. I encountered a message that it was under maintenance but I haven't tried logging in again.

I just checked mine and it said that it is down due to maintenance.

MetalGearGamer said:

I must be lucky, me and my GF are both signed into PSN, try turning it all the way off

Around the Network
rolltide101x said:
MetalGearGamer said:

I must be lucky, me and my GF are both signed into PSN, try turning it all the way off

Still getting the same message, but hey....... I am glad that you and other people got thiers back. I am sure when I wake up tomorrow it will be up and running.

MetalGearGamer said:
rolltide101x said:
MetalGearGamer said:

Still getting the same message, but hey....... I am glad that you and other people got thiers back. I am sure when I wake up tomorrow it will be up and running.

I am sure as well, the DDoS attack has been a bit annoying. What is sad is there is very little you can do to block one =/

I could log in yesterday in the afternoon as well as all of today up until now. It's telling me there is a server maintenance or some shit lol. Yesterday it was giving me an error code.

I was logged almost the entire until Evening

Okay its up now, played also online