By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What did you get for the Holidays?

Nothing, I already got all the games I wanted.

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
bubblegamer said:
CGI-Quality said:
^ ^ I haven't opened it yet, but I'm hoping to be 00622/12300!

Why 622? Your birthday is June 22nd?

Yeppppp.

Haha its funny because here somebody with that birthday would want 02206/12300 =P

USA is always so different

First one is being Auctioned off in Japan for "Save the Children" Charity. I got mine coming a day late on Friday!  Now just have to convince my wife to keep it. Lol.  

-Gaming Headset for Xbox One
- Super Smash Bros U
- Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
- Wallet and other misc things.

Current gaming platforms - Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Wii U, New 3DS, PC

I got some sexy Christmas socks, some shirts, my parents got me quite a bit of booze, a vacuum, a dryer, and a bunch of candy ,

Around the Network

A New Nintendo 3DS (I mean a New Nintendo 3DS not a 3DS that is new) and Monster Hunter 3

Oh yeah I forgot soap

That happened

For video games, I got Mario, Kirby, and Link amiibo, Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, Kirby Triple Deluxe, and Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker.

I got:

$250 worth of Amazon cards
Lego the Hobbit (PS4)
Raiders lunch bag
Raiders sandwich box
Raiders Toaster(it toast the teams logo on your bread)

Skyward Sword, Captain Toad, a Luigi wiimote, gift cards to Gamestop, Best Buy and Amazon, Walking Dead T-shirt, and some other stuff. :) I plan on going to Gamestop tomorrow and picking up Smash Bros. (finally!) along with a Samus amiibo and I might buy the hardcover guide on amazon.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

A new mattress, knitted scarf and mitts, a plane ticket, $20 Subway gift card, $50 Best Buy gift card, and $400 cash.
I think I'm going to hit a pawn store and pick up a PS3.