By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How is FFXIII's story?

Its complete garbage, FF13 is widely known as the worst FF game for a reason.

Around the Network
Rafux said:

Says someone who hasn't even experienced the full story.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
Rafux said:

Why the hell would I go through that torture again? Why would I be so stupid to shell out $60 again for a shit game, the worst FF game ever.

In FF13 you never know what you are supposed to do story wise and neither the characters, thats shit writting. Theres never a goal in the game, the characters are annoying and unninteresting (except for Sazh). Hope is the worst since every 15 steps he woul broke down and cry, Lighting is a bitch to everyone for no reason and Snow is only capacble of saying "we are heroes" every 10 minutes.

Is a mess, thanks god the KH creator saved Final Fantasy with FF15 (FF Versus)

If you know what a MacGuffin is, that is the entirety of the XIII series.

You chase nothing for however long you play the game.

Rafux said:
Its complete garbage, FFII is widely known as the worst FF game for a reason.

fix'd

Around the Network
Rafux said:

Why the hell would I go through that torture again? Why would I be so stupid to shell out $60 again for a shit game, the worst FF game ever.

In FF13 you never know what you are supposed to do story wise and neither the characters, thats shit writting. Theres never a goal in the game, the characters are annoying and unninteresting (except for Sazh). Hope is the worst since every 15 steps he woul broke down and cry, Lighting is a bitch to everyone for no reason and Snow is only capacble of saying "we are heroes" every 10 minutes.

Is that supposed to be a good thing ? 

Cause the plot in KH is practically not redeemable at this point ... 

ParryWinkle said:
Rafux said:
Its complete garbage, FFII is widely known as the worst FF game for a reason.

fix'd

FF started with FF7, sorry but thats it for the majority of current fans.

Rafux said:
vivster said:
Rafux said:

Thank you for this completely unbiased and objective review. This will help the OP.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Rafux said:

FF started with FF7, sorry but thats it for the majority of current fans.

You could argue that FF7 made the transition to "modern" Final Fantasies, but c'mon. xD Had Final Fantasy 1 not been successful, Squaresoft could have gone to the drain. Had FF 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 not been successful, they wouldn't have kept making 'em.

vivster said:
Rafux said:
vivster said:
Rafux said:

Thank you for this completely unbiased and objective review. This will help the OP.

Why would I have a bias? I love FF but the last GOOD one I played was FFX. Theres a reason FF13 is considered the worst FF ever.

EDIT: typo