By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Schedule: Xbox One in 2015

E3 is going to be important for Microsoft. All those studios of theirs need to come through in a big way. It will be kind of a rough patch until then, but they probably really need to "win" E3 or this year will belong to the PS4.

I actually have a fair amount of faith in Spencer. I think he's probably got some significant surprises lined up. They won't spare any expense on the next Gears game, I know that, but it's likely still quite a long ways from release. Wonder if they'll drop any information about that. I'm not usually a fan of announcing something that is more than a year distant but Microsoft definitely needs to create some buzz one way or another.

Around the Network
Nem said:
I'm surprised about DW8empires. I think its the first time the sub series graces an Xbox system.

:D

Getting Evolve on Xbone for beta carry over (unlocking things took for fucking ever in the big alpha), and early DLC.

State of Decay with the DLC and improvements gonna be so good. Might be my most played SP title of this year.

Going to buy Witcher 3 and maybe Batman, not sure which platform yet.

KingdomHeartsFan said:
Nem said:
I'm surprised about DW8empires. I think its the first time the sub series graces an Xbox system.

Wow... didnt know that. I guess i stopped paying atention for a few iterations. I only got back into it with DW8 because 6 was definitly unappealing. 5 was still cross-gen. This is the first "good" empires DW on the Xbox. There. :P

Around the Network

Nothing in the first 5 months of the year interests me. Oh well, its not a big deal since I don't game that much when I'm busy with school.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Not even the E3 conference is exclusive to Xbox.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.