By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Street Fighter V teaser (PS4 and PC only)

jlmurph2 said:

I feel like the next big one is RE. But no idea who gets 7.

If MS get RE7 (and it good) and its an actual exclusive, so not on PC or timed etc. I think the internet would literally break... well at least all gaming websites =P

Around the Network

Street Fighter 5 ultra,  Super Street Fighter 5, Super Duper Street Fighter mega ultra hyper extra special arcade complete Über edition etc wont be exclusive :)

Boy, the next EVO sure is going to be awkward for Microsoft.

Can't view video because it's restricted content and the the text 'Exclusively...'etc isn't even centre on the image. I ain't buying it...the game or the platforms. :P

TEKKEN for the WIN!

Hmm, pie.

ktay95 said:
daredevil.shark said:

Yup. But I wanted to mean, other high profile IPs are waiting to be revealed. Hence, pre-show announcement.

Dragons Dogma and DMC??

Not only from Capcom. Maybe Capcom saw lots of other new games names from other develoeprs. So they decided to show early.

Around the Network
Tamron said:
Boy, the next EVO sure is going to be awkward for Microsoft.

Why? KI will have more characters added by then.

And the video is gone.

JazzB1987 said:

Street Fighter 5 ultra,  Super Street Fighter 5, Super Duper Street Fighter mega ultra hyper extra special arcade complete Über edition etc wont be exclusive :)

For now, SF V is exclusive :)

Guarantee its timed

Not many people play fighters on Xbox anyway.

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!