By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I cant make a decision on a PS3, Wii, or 360!!!! @_@

If you're looking for shooters, it's pretty simple: get a 360.

I would agree that if price is a concern, that may be a deciding factor for you right there. I don't want to spend over $400, so I'd hold off on both PS3 and Elite. However, I'm not so desperate for the lackluster early lineups and can wait for both to drop to that.

If you really only want one platform and can live without Nintendo's games, the Wii needs to be eliminated first off. As much as people may pray otherwise, the biggest non-Nintendo franchises will remain on 360/PS3 (spinoffs notwithstanding), with the PS3 having the edge with the Japanese developers and the 360 havinig the edge with the PC developers. System sales won't change any of that, unless Nintendo can manage to outsell the other two combined, and even then I wouldn't bet on it.

I personally am growing more and more impressed with Microsoft's internal stable of talent. They've been aggressively acquiring with no apparent end in sight. But then I do ask whether I'd be willing to sacrifice things like Square, Koei, and Konami for something like Banjo or Fable.

Around the Network

I bet his problem is that he likes all those games. I know i do so it was a hard choice.

I went for the wii cause too many of my mates xbox360 shit themself. I am so hopeing the Elite model has fixed these bugs out. Also cause PS3 in AUS is like $1000 bux :( so yer too expensive for just gaming. Down the track i will probably get a PS3 next if there is a good price drop and MGS4 comes out :)

Another thing to note is the fact that I seen alot of WWE games announced for wii. I like wwe games too hence i figured cheapest options was good.

However I really think this gaming generation way more then last is one were you really need to own at least two systems a wii and xbox360 or ps3. Blame nintendo for goign out on a lim causing us to have to buy two. However i know they had no choice caus eof the past two generations. 

If you are worried about buying the dying/losing/unsupported console, why not wait it out until Christmas? I'm sure by then the console panorama will be much clearer.

In the meantime, what are your chances of playing with a PC? If there is one "gaming device" that won't fail anytime soon, it's that!