By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I cant make a decision on a PS3, Wii, or 360!!!! @_@

hi, there my vgcharts peeps....first let me just say that im not a fanboy...im 19...my parents the past few years have bought me gaming systems...the systems i had were...sega genesis, playstation1, nintendo 64, gameboy color, gameboy advance, nintendo ds, and a playstation 2...now that im on my own this will be the first time im actually gonna purchase a game system...and the thing is i like all three...i love all the franchises and i dont want to have all three i just want one....but gaming sales is always on my mind...for example the ps3 isnt selling well..i like the ps3 but im afraid that third parties might drop support because its not being sold...the crazy thing is that something that i might like, someone else might not like...and i liked the dreamcast....and my parents was about to buy it in December of 2000...and thats when i got the message that Sega is cutting support...and around the web people said that dreamcast fell off because of the ps2 hype...i just hate when its something u like but others dont buy it and as a result the system and me suffers because of no one buying it....but this debate over these systems is really pissing me off..i dont know which one to get...360 is doin good but it might get thrashed by the Wii in sales...i dont know im confused can someone help me???? should i base my decision on gaming sells or wait or is there any ways of helping this situation??

Around the Network

i think you should wait untill christmas 2007. so you know who is the clear winner of the console war.

Buy the system that has the games YOU want.

Well I only have 2 next gen systems, PS3 and the Wii, I play my Wii more(Red steel)(Zelda) metal slug etc. PS3 good graphics, but lacking exclusive games, I am planning on getting a 360 for or the 360: timeshift halo 3, call of duty 4, gears of war( fun but short), brother in arms hell highway, Blacksite, call of duty 2( part 3 is okay), rainbow six vegas and alot more Breakdown PS3-not too many games.pricy 360...well pricy but nice library Wii.well if you are on a budget, or going to purchase a next gen system and can afford an elite or 360, honestly i would recommend getting the less expensive wii, and with the extra money, buy some games for it, then wait for the price to drop on the others (if you want to pick them up) BUT.it all goes back to games you like, the 360 has cool 1st person shooters/actin rpg, nintendo has classic fun franchises....the PS3.i admit i am moving and it is already packed, my wii is out though!

narj said:
i think you should wait untill christmas 2007. so you know who is the clear winner of the console war.

thats some pretty bad advice.

yahh clear winner will be known in 07 lol.

Around the Network

I have all 3 consoles and like them all but in diffenert ways. You should buy all 3 if you can. WHY DONT YOU HAVE SNES

Allright we will settle this once and for all. BUY a TANDY COMPUTER!!! ENJOY...............sorry bad joke but come on gimmie credit!

dpmnymkrprez said:
Allright we will settle this once and for all. BUY a TANDY COMPUTER!!! ENJOY...............sorry bad joke but come on gimmie credit!

yeah that joke was korny!!!! lol......but i dont want all three systems i want just one console...the thing is i like wwe games, football, basketball, and shooting games, like killzone, halo, gears of war....but the thing is should i worry about gaming sales???

Buy the system that has the most games you like to play. That's really the bottom line.

Tetsuya said:
=
but i dont want all three systems i want just one console...the thing is i like wwe games, football, basketball, and shooting games, like killzone, halo, gears of war

but the thing is should i worry about gaming sales???

PS3 or 360 will have the great looking sports titles so forget the wii if you love sports, 360 has Halo and Gears (3rd is multi) PS3 has Killzone Resistance Socom.

HELL NO.

If $600 is no big deal get a PS3, no hardware issues like the 360 (red ring of death) and online does not cost 50 a year which after 4/5 years makes their price the same.