By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Spurgeonryan now my second favorite poster on the site

Tagged games:

spurgeonryan said:
RolStoppable said:
spurgeonryan said:
NiKKoM said:
Did he pay you for making this thread?

I have been a poor person my whole life. That is why I spend my time here instead of at clubs or on vacations. I have no money for that sort of lifestyle, and especially no money to pay the op to make a thread based on my life.

Unless he accepts reviews of Wii U games as payment.

Didn't you pay off people like tbone51 to bring more positivity for Nintendo to this site?

Yes, and also secretly got hundreds of little known vgchartians to vote for me during last years most popular user tourney, ultimately taking you down for most the tournament.

Just urban legends Rol. I have never paid tbone nothing! I can barely afford a dozen Wii U games a month let alone pay people the Almighty American Dollar.

Is this true? Did you really win the most popular user tournament? If so, I am pleased to hear it. It's always pleasing to have your own preferences sonfirmed by a peer group.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
spurgeonryan said:

Yes, and also secretly got hundreds of little known vgchartians to vote for me during last years most popular user tourney, ultimately taking you down for most the tournament.

Just urban legends Rol. I have never paid tbone nothing! I can barely afford a dozen Wii U games a month let alone pay people the Almighty American Dollar.

So you did pay him.

Spurgeonryan is from an area of the USA where the double negative serves as just a negative. This area is known as all of the USA.

spurgeonryan said:
impertinence said:

Is this true? Did you really win the most popular user tournament? If so, I am pleased to hear it. It's always pleasing to have your own preferences sonfirmed by a peer group.

No, I just won one of the brackets. Honorably. I think Smeags or Amp won that year, or Wright.

I see, tastes differ. Some people like Spielberg others prefer Lynch. (In this metaphor you are David Lynch)

I have 1 word for you...............toastboy.

spurgeonryan said:
impertinence said:
spurgeonryan said:
impertinence said:

No, I just won one of the brackets. Honorably. I think Smeags or Amp won that year, or Wright.

I see, tastes differ. Some people like Spielberg others prefer Lynch. (In this metaphor you are David Lynch)

Yay! I am compared to a famous kkk member...my life is complete.

There's that sense of humor I was talking about! Sweet! Perhaps too subtle for the masses to catch but I get it. In any case, since I used the other David Lynch as a metaphor and not as a comparison you shouldn't feel like I am projecting someones personality onto you. It's just a construct to present Amp, Smeags and Wright as Steven Spielberg (high quality, mass market appeal) and you as David Lynch (High Quality, often weird and twisted, sometimes dark, but almost always funny and less accessible).