By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Loving Unreal Tournament III....

yungmagic09 said:
I guess I'm going to have to get this game.

yes. yes you are going to ahve to get this game :)

Atari 2600, Sega Mega Drive, Game Boy, Game Boy Advanced, N64, Playstation, Xbox, PSP Phat, PSP 3000, and PS3 60gb (upgraded to 320gb), NDS

Linux Ubuntu user

Favourite game: Killzone 3

Around the Network

I'm yet to buy it yet; possibly waiting for a small price reduction and also Ive just had a holiday, so Im trying to regain my finances before I splash out on any luxury items.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega. - Jason Lee, Mallrats.

http://theaveragejoe.sportsblognet.com/ - Mainly American Football, snippets of Basketball, European Football and Hockey. 

I guess I'm in the minority here, but I found the game boring. I own the PS3 version. Maybe I need to download some mods, but I'm not sure that would help. I feel like the online matches are way too frantic. Most of the weapons are too powerful. I like when people set up the game as one shot, one kill with unlimited ammo, though (with the laser shooting gun thingy). I guess I'm all over the place here :)

Just not my cup of tea, I guess. The game is definitely beautiful, though. It makes me excited for future Unreal Engine projects.

My End of 2008 Hardware Predictions (console only):

Wii : 50 million

360: 28 million

PS3: 24 million

These predictions were made on January 3rd and won't be revised

LINK

not thats a reply cringer8 :)

why can't all users here be like you... so calm, unbiased, nice, simply stating 'his' opinion knowing he might be the minority, yet still have some positive things to say...

sad day!