By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Breaking the Silence - New SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Confrontation Screens!

the PS3 needs another good SOCOM game, I know some army grunts who buy systems FOR it.

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

Around the Network

socom has never really amazed graphically.... the gameplay was just fun as hell though...real socomers would know that....

edit: CROSSROADS FTW by the way... i  hope they bring back nightstalker too... i was the sniping king on the mountains... terrorist or seal

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

Bonafide732 said:

socom has never really amazed graphically.... the gameplay was just fun as hell though...real socomers would know that....

you expect real socomers on here?

Am I blind? or are people just hating the gfx   I can't see the crap gfx people are complaining about?

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

This game is a PSN game being developed by Slant Six. Zipper Interactive are working on SOCOM 4. This game is to just tide us over while we wait for SOCOM 4.

Keyword being PSN game.  I don't really think the game will push the PS3's graphical capabilities.  Although Warhawk does look pretty damn good, so I don't know what their excuse is.  Whatever, as long as the game plays great, it's a sure purchase for me.

Around the Network
halil23 said:
This remind me of Rockstar. Gameplay first then graphics :)

this is a joke right

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

bobobologna said:

This game is a PSN game being developed by Slant Six. Zipper Interactive are working on SOCOM 4. This game is to just tide us over while we wait for SOCOM 4.

Keyword being PSN game.  I don't really think the game will push the PS3's graphical capabilities.  Although Warhawk does look pretty damn good, so I don't know what their excuse is.  Whatever, as long as the game plays great, it's a sure purchase for me.

It should be coming out on blu-ray also. So Im gonna buy the disc rather than DLing it.

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937
kasillas88 said:
bobobologna said:

Keyword being PSN game. I don't really think the game will push the PS3's graphical capabilities. Although Warhawk does look pretty damn good, so I don't know what their excuse is. Whatever, as long as the game plays great, it's a sure purchase for me.

It should be coming out on blu-ray also. So Im gonna buy the disc rather than DLing it.

I am too.  My point was that this isn't a "full" game in the traditional sense.

Finalsquall your sig is weird. The PS3 in it is appearing with a big blue square around it and blocks half your post O.o;

And wow yea those screens are ugly as sin. Looks like an xbox game.... covered in brown. I mean I know it is a downloadable game but come on. So is warhawk and that looks pretty good. This just looks awful.

Never played a socom game so would anyone like to explain why you would get this over GRAW? Never played a GRAW game either, just they look similar....well apart from GRAW has good graphics and this doesn't. GRAW is ranked higher on gamerankings too.

Turkish says and I'm allowed to quote that: Uncharted 3 and God Of War 3 look better than Unreal Engine 4 games will or the tech demo does. Also the Naughty Dog PS3 ENGINE PLAYS better than the UE4 ENGINE.

To me they look perfectly good for a downloadable PSN game.

Some of you guys are too spoiled, you have too huge expectations for downloadable games lol.

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.