By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Help me find this game!

Tagged games:

MohammadBadir said:

Since it was around 10 years ago, all the games were already installed on my household PC, I honestly have no idea where the game came from.

and I can't find it in that list you gave me, now that I think about it, It probably wasn't even a Breakout game..

The game that you speak of seems like some custom game created by an individual ... 

It looks like a dead end unless we know who the developer is or even the nation where the software originated from ... 

Around the Network
Anfebious said:

Is it this one? It has a magnet as you said. It's grey and it's futuristic!

Btw the name is Galaktoid.

Well, it's the closest thing to the game in the thread, yet it's still very far off. the game itself was 2D like this one, but it had this early 3D-ish look for most of the items and the thing you control as, I think the magnet Item got attracted Yellow/Blue/Red things to you.

Could it be from a game collection called "Game House"?

Alright people, I think it's time that we stop posting brick buster games here since the OP has a lot of doubt in what he thinks the type of game is ...

fatslob-:O said:
MohammadBadir said:

Since it was around 10 years ago, all the games were already installed on my household PC, I honestly have no idea where the game came from.

and I can't find it in that list you gave me, now that I think about it, It probably wasn't even a Breakout game..

The game that you speak of seems like some custom game created by an individual ... 

It looks like a dead end unless we know who the developer is or even the nation where the software originated from ... 

I don't think it was custom made, the other games weren't so I don't see why this one would be.

Around the Network
fory77 said:
Could it be from a game collection called "Game House"?

I don't think so.

MohammadBadir said:
Sigh, still not it.

I was wondering... was the game installed in your PC? Or did you play it with an emulator? Also... don't you remember anything else? For example... Do you remember a unique feature from that game? Something that made it special?

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

fatslob-:O said:
Alright people, I think it's time that we stop posting brick buster games here since the OP has a lot of doubt in what he thinks the type of game is ...

Stupid memory ):

This? loool