By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Scrambles Reviews- The Binding of Isaac

theprof00 said:
Anfebious said:

It's an incredible game, I loved it! I even beat the very last boss in the game (Mega Satan).

I had a little incident with the game though... I tried to use the Sync button that day to see what it did! So I thouched Upload and... my save was gone! I tried using the download feature but it only downloaded an old save where I had nothing! So I lost all my save data...

Was this on rebirth? I might have to subtract 3 back hand-springs for launch difficulties involved in this save game problem.

Yup it was on rebirth! Don't go and pull a Polygon yet. I am pretty sure the problem was my own stupidity (or curiosty, but both are valid in this case).

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network
Anfebious said:
theprof00 said:
Anfebious said:

It's an incredible game, I loved it! I even beat the very last boss in the game (Mega Satan).

I had a little incident with the game though... I tried to use the Sync button that day to see what it did! So I thouched Upload and... my save was gone! I tried using the download feature but it only downloaded an old save where I had nothing! So I lost all my save data...

Was this on rebirth? I might have to subtract 3 back hand-springs for launch difficulties involved in this save game problem.

Yup it was on rebirth! Don't go and pull a Polygon yet. I am pretty sure the problem was my own stupidity (or curiosty, but both are valid in this case).

I thought it might be, but don't go cutting your wrists yet, I follow a few streamers and everyone has been saying that there have been at least 3 instances where save files have simply disappeared. It has nothing to do with sync. The dev was putting out updates which was destroying data. Specifically, it had been noted by many users that saving in the second slot caused the most problems. There have also been some issues with keyboards locking up.

The problem though appears to be fixed at the moment.

theprof00 said:
Anfebious said:

I thought it might be, but don't go cutting your wrists yet, I follow a few streamers and everyone has been saying that there have been at least 3 instances where save files have simply disappeared. It has nothing to do with sync. The dev was putting out updates which was destroying data. Specifically, it had been noted by many users that saving in the second slot caused the most problems. There have also been some issues with keyboards locking up.

I wish my save would come again with that fix...

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Anfebious said:
theprof00 said:
Anfebious said:

I wish my save would come again with that fix...

haha nope

Love the review! Hopefully you get another 5 minutes for another one soon.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.