By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Wow, PS4 is on fire since the bundle announcement. 1st on Amazon and now doing well Gamestop.com

While I agree that some of that boost was from scammers, not all of it was. Even with Amazon taking off the scam listings almost as soon as they are listed, for both consoles, the PS4 has stayed ahead. It also moved up to just behind the XBO on Best Buy's Bestsellers, while being ahead this whole month (at least every time I have checked) on Walmart and Gamestop.

Around the Network
Playstation_prophet said:

I think they take NOV NPD and worldwide by an easy margain. Holiday sales on video games are always the best. I can still remember opening my SNes, Super Mario World and Final Fight on Christmas.

My brother had  a magadrive withe the light gun. It got stole by the time xmas came so Mum had to get him a snes cause the megadrive could not be found in time. Moral of the story is we got one by march.

I Still have both consoles :D.

I also agree with the PS statement. I honestly can't see a reason why it won't happen.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st