By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Gyorg Boss Fight is getting tweaked in Majora's Mask 3d!

RolStoppable said:
Pavolink said:
Mr Khan said:

I thought the problem was that Gyorg was too involved and not straightforward enough.

Just like burninmylight said, it is the heardest or one of the hardest 3D Zelda bosses ever as the game doesn't tell you how to defeat it. You just have to swim in its pool and be exposed to be eaten while you attack him. Now I already see and eye (ugh) in its mouth. I mean, really? All Zelda bosses needs an eye?

You have to swim? I always waited in Zora form at the edge of the platform and threw the blades when he came into range, then jumped into the water when he was stunned.

I also did that when I fear that boss battle. Also you can shoot an arrow to stunt it, put the Zora mask and throw the blades. But that way is boring. I prefer in my latest playthroughs to just swim and attack him with the electrical attack.

You can aslo defeat Goth shooting it fire arrows while you wait at the entrance of the arena or Twinmold with light arrows at the tail.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network
Pavolink said:
So, they are going to ruin Gyorg like Ganon in OoT3D?

I'm tired of fighting bosses like a big puzzle. It is ok to have some mechanism, but it is a fucking battle. That's why I loved Ghirahim, just go and take your sword.

To be fair, finding the right sword moves to defeat him was harder than any puzzle I've encountered in a boss battle.

RCTjunkie said:
Pavolink said:

I'm tired of fighting bosses like a big puzzle. It is ok to have some mechanism, but it is a fucking battle. That's why I loved Ghirahim, just go and take your sword.

To be fair, finding the right sword moves to defeat him was harder than any puzzle I've encountered in a boss battle.

That's because it is different from whatever we have being playing before. It was always like: you have to use the item you found in dungeon, stunt it and attack with your sword. Repeat three times and be happy. That's why I love Majora's Mask boss battles. You don't needed the dungeon item, and why I liked so much Ghirahim.

Pavolink said:
RCTjunkie said:
Pavolink said:

That's because it is different from whatever we have being playing before. It was always like: you have to use the item you found in dungeon, stunt it and attack with your sword. Repeat three times and be happy. That's why I love Majora's Mask boss battles. You don't needed the dungeon item, and why I liked so much Ghirahim.

I liked playing against Goht with Fierce Deity Link.

You just stand there and wait for him, then it's all [insert Dark Knight Reference]

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:

I liked playing against Goht with Fierce Deity Link.

You just stand there and wait for him, then it's all [insert Dark Knight Reference]

Odolwa and Gyorg are also easy but Goth is maybe one of the best boss battle in Zelda series. What bothers me is Twinmold. The best way to fight and finish as soon as possible is to use the Giant Mask and the Fierce Deity is useless.