By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I'm with the Nintendo DS family now :)

Advance Wars: Days of Ruin

047370 975388

Advance Wars - Days of Ruin

Around the Network

Yu-Gi-Oh! WC 2008. No? OK, I tried :)

My recent reccomendation'd be Final Fantasy XII : Revenant Wings....

New Super Mario Bros, Mario and Luigi Partners in Time

Both castlevania games, nsmb, mario 64 ds, marioooo kart ;D

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

If it means anything, these are the games I own:
Pokemon Diamond
Elite Beat Agents
New Super Mario Brothers
Kirby Canvas Curse
Jump Ultimate Stars
Mario Kart DS
Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
Hotel Dusk Room 215
Wario Ware Touched
Castlevania Portrait of Ruin
Super Mario 64 DS
Advance Wars Dual Strike
Apollo Justice Ace Attorney
Bleach The Blade of Fate
Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow
Contra 4
Daigasso Band Brother (JP)
Drawn to Life
Mario and Luigi Partners in Time
Moero Nekketsu Rhythm Damashii Osu Tatakae Ouendan 2 (JP)
Osu Tatakae Ouendan (JP)
Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney
Phoenix Wright Justice for All
Phoenix Wright Trials and Tribulations
Picross DS
Professor Layton
Sonic Rush
Trace Memory
Yoshis Island

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

Around the Network

I recommend Elite Beat Agents for sure. That, and if you like Phoenix Wright Trials and Tribulations you'll have three more games in the series to go through.

CIHYFS?

Thanks guys I'm home now and I just configured my DS settings. I popped in Brain Age: Training in Minutes a Day, and everytime I'm doing the voice part where you have to say the color of the word. I try to say blue and the DS has some problems picking up on the word @_@

Here is an example from some else playing the game and having the same problem

ecurbj said:
Thanks guys I'm home now and I just configured my DS settings. I popped in Brain Age: Training in Minutes a Day, and everytime I'm doing the voice part where you have to say the color of the word. I try to say blue and the DS has some problems picking up on the word @_@

There was something about that on Watchdog, a BBC programme, generally looking at fraud from companies, and researching into things consumers were complaining about

They got an impressionist to try and do it, and only the Queen and Des linen's voices worked

Munkeh111 said:
ecurbj said:

There was something about that on Watchdog, a BBC programme, generally looking at fraud from companies, and researching into things consumers were complaining about

They got an impressionist to try and do it, and only the Queen and Des linen's voices worked

Bro, its annoying as hell and it's really pissing me off.

Here is another video...I lol at this video...lol

You need to be in a quiet place in order for it to work. Any, any, back round sounds will screw it up.

047370 975388

Advance Wars - Days of Ruin