By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I'm with the Nintendo DS family now :)

Yup I just today bought a Nintendo DS Lite: Polar White. It was the last one at my closest Gamestop/EBGames.

I bought Phoenix Wright: Trial and Tribulations and Brain Age: Train Your Minutes in a Day.

I didn't play my DS yet because I'm at college right now, but when I get home tonight :)

What are some games recommended for me to play?

Around the Network

resident evil ds
touch the dead
nsmb
mario64 ds
call of duty 4
mario kart
final fantasy 3

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

you might want to check this list out.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=222049

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Awesome I got my DS around Christmas as my Bday gift from my gf. The DS has so many good games, for platforming I would suggest New Super Mario, Sonic Rush (one of the fastest sonics imo),

RPGs; Pokemon, FF12 sequel, DQ Monsters, FPS; COD4, Metroid Prime,

fun games I dunno where to put; Metroid Pinball, Tetris, Mario Kart DS, Elite Beat Agents, Trauma Center, and get the other 3 Phoenix Wright games. You'll go through Phoenix fast cause it's so addicting.

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

just got mine last week!

i only have zelda: ph so far but it's AWESOME, especially if u like the older ones like SNES LttP...i love the overhead-view zeldas

my next to buy:
professor layton and the curious village
New Super Mario Bros
Mario Kart
Ninja Gaiden
one of the brain age style games
Castlevania
Phoenix Wright games

Bets:Missed by 420k I bet leo-j vg$500 that wii will sell 31 million by 7/31/08.  Sorry, I don't think he has enough vg$ to make it with all of u that wish you could. Hit, with room to spare I bet kingofwale a 1-week ban that wii Americas ltd sales>360 Americas ltd sales as of the numbers for week ending 7/05/08 (using vgchartz homepage #s)

Predictions:

Wii will sell 18-20mil by 12/31/07  CHECKWii will sell 45mil+ WW by 12/31/08Wii will surpass PS2 sales WW by 11/17/11 (5yr anniversary)Wii Fit will hit 12mil sales in 2009MKWii+SSBB+Wii Fit+SMG > 50 mil sales by 2010 > gta4+mgs+gt5+ff13+haze+lbp
Around the Network

Both Castlevania games, Portrait of Ruin and Dawn of Sorrow. Yoshi's Island DS. NSMB. Phantom Hourglass.

If you never had a GBA go get Metroid Zero Mission and Fusion.

Brawl FC: 0774-3927-9239

"Do you think you could get any more spittle on those fishy lips of yours?" All characters depicted are really stupid and disgusting. Any similarities to actual persons would be really sad.

Picross and Puzzle Quest are my favorites

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

Geometry Wars, Dragon Quest Rocket Slime, Chocobo Tales, Mario Kart

Final* Word on Game Delays:

The game will not be any better or include more content then planned. Any commnets that say so are just PR hogwash to make you feel better for having to wait.

Delays are due to lack of proper resources, skill, or adequate planning by the developer.

Do be thankful that they have enough respect for you to delay the game and maintain its intended level of quality.

*naznatips is exempt

Advance Wars: Days of Ruin

Ubuntu. Linux for human beings.

If you are interested in trying Ubuntu or Linux in general, PM me and I will answer your questions and help you install it if you wish.

Brothers in Arms DS (basically what Gears of war or Resident Evil 4 would be like on the ds)
COntra 4,
Hotel Dusk,
Chibi Robo Park Patrol
Age of Empires: Age of Kings (Just make sure you enter in a long user name as apparently it prevents a bug from occurring that ruins the game and get a copy that works)
Transformer:Decepticons or Autobots, or both if cheap (they're 2 very different games) full voice over including frank welker as megatron and Peter Cullen as Optimus Prime, which suffice to say if you like transformers makes the game really cool, plus the game itself is leagues better than the console counterparts and actually falls into the realm of a good game

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!