By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - October 2014 NPD Thread!

Deeds said:

We should create a new name for NPD. Numbers Permanently Disabled. Ba Dum Tss. LMAO!

Neogaf Permitted Discourse

Around the Network
Seece said:
So with WiiU doing 68k, how do we think it'll fare next month? It got a 300% rise MoM last year.

Will probably have a similar % Bump. If ur low on hard numbers, it's easy to have high % Bumps.
About 200 - 350% is possible imho. But maybe more sales will happen in December. So just a small bump in November and a huge in December.

What Numbers do we have? Just Sunset >100k, Bayonetta 2 ~70k and Driveclub < 70k?

Deeds said:

Oh I really have a good one, Not Public Domain. ROFL.

I believe I speak for quite a few people in here when I say "you're not as funny as you think you are".

Well I just emailed NPD asking them how I could receive the video game sales numbers, and they told me it would cost between $5,000-$35,000. LOL so much for that idea!

eyeofcore said:

We have right to deny unconfirmed, false, inaccurate, fabricated informations... Lies and deceit must be denied...

Underlined; Bassically they got squat, zero, nada, nula...

Assummptions/Speculation/Estimation=/=Fact

You do realise that a lot of the data used to calculate Wii U sales comes directly from Nintendo, right? And the rest comes from sources that have been proven to be reliable.

Around the Network
forest-spirit said:
Deeds said:

Oh I really have a good one, Not Public Domain. ROFL.

I believe I speak for quite a few people in here when I say "you're not as funny as you think you are".

Oh you hurt my wittle fweelings. Waaaaaaaaaaaah. :(

Spammer's gone,

-Mr Khan

SJReiter said:
Well I just emailed NPD asking them how I could receive the video game sales numbers, and they told me it would cost between $5,000-$35,000. LOL so much for that idea!

It costs that much? Wowza.

Seece said:
So with WiiU doing 68k, how do we think it'll fare next month? It got a 300% rise MoM last year.

Last year it had SM3DW while SSB is more popular thann 3D Mario platformers and Wiii U has more games and exclusives than last year...

MK8 is out and Nintendo will run ads for it for holiday...

Worst case scenario same last year, best is double that... Above that a omegaton.

Deeds said:
SJReiter said:

It costs that much? Wowza.

Yup. I was hoping it'd be like $50 or something. Who would pay $35,000 to see how many PS4s sold in the US? Lol

forest-spirit said:
eyeofcore said:

We have right to deny unconfirmed, false, inaccurate, fabricated informations... Lies and deceit must be denied...

Underlined; Bassically they got squat, zero, nada, nula...

Assummptions/Speculation/Estimation=/=Fact

You do realise that a lot of the data used to calculate Wii U sales comes directly from Nintendo, right? And the rest comes from sources that have been proven to be reliable.

Is it a hard/accurate number? Not an estimation, actual results...