By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - October 2014 NPD Thread!

Seece said:
eyeofcore said:
Seece said:

Then you didn't do the math properly, because it's around the 68k figure not 75k.

The 2013 totals are already known and every month we've had WiiU numbers leak this year.

WiiU did 68k~

Another assumption...

Also I didn't use calculator nor bother to get 100% result... I spent 1 second on math calculations on that rather than 5-10 with calculator for precision...

Its not confirmed... Leakersy didn't confirm it... So don't lie...

Leakers have been good for the last few years, they don't suddenly become unreliable when they show certain sets of figures.

It's as good as confirmed, and very well believeable. Heck we're not even getting the WiiU figure from a leaker, we can thank the 47% remark from Nintendo for that.

So still not confirmed...

Underlined; Which does nothing to give 68k number which is assumption afterall...

And leakers are gone(for now)... So we got BS numbers only for Wii U...

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
Wow, no numbers, aqua+creamsugar gone= No NPD :-/

Im surprised we got nothing from Sony with PS tv, at all. I really thought its function to use ps4 as another box for it would do it very well in sales. I mean Vita Slim did 55k first month, and PS tv > Vita Slim in theWest right?

No 3ds numbers, maybe it didn't do so well? (90k estimate?)

Nothing Nothing Nothing, But we do know SSB is killing it.

I think Vita Slim did well because of Borderlands. And I think PSTV sold worse than Vita this month...and we all know how "well" Vita is selling.

eyeofcore said:
Seece said:

Leakers have been good for the last few years, they don't suddenly become unreliable when they show certain sets of figures.

It's as good as confirmed, and very well believeable. Heck we're not even getting the WiiU figure from a leaker, we can thank the 47% remark from Nintendo for that.

Underlined; Which does nothing to give 68k number which is assumption afterall...

Yes it does, because we have 2013 and 2014 figures for WiiU to draw from. People havn't pulled the 68k figure from their ass.

You can deny it all you want but it's being taken as fact so yeah.

Out of curiosity, does anyone know how much it costs to pay NPD for the numbers? Also, where do you go to pay them?

tbone51 said:
Wow, no numbers, aqua+creamsugar gone= No NPD :-/

Im surprised we got nothing from Sony with PS tv, at all. I really thought its function to use ps4 as another box for it would do it very well in sales. I mean Vita Slim did 55k first month, and PS tv > Vita Slim in theWest right?

No 3ds numbers, maybe it didn't do so well? (90k estimate?)

Nothing Nothing Nothing, But we do know SSB is killing it.

NPD is a joke. Oh well, at least we still have M-create. :D

Around the Network

Where are the Vita sales dammit. My brother's sisters's cousin's aunt's wife's gramndma told me it outsold the 3DS.

SJReiter said:
Out of curiosity, does anyone know how much it costs to pay NPD for the numbers? Also, where do you go to pay them?

Best post in this silly thread so far. I would like to know this too.

Moderated (spam),

-Mr Khan

SJReiter said:

https://www.npd.com/wps/portal/npd/us/news/opt-in/

I don't think anyone can just subscribe, it is a service that is meant for other companies.

Seece said:
eyeofcore said:
Seece said:
eyeofcore said:
Seece said:

Then you didn't do the math properly, because it's around the 68k figure not 75k.

The 2013 totals are already known and every month we've had WiiU numbers leak this year.

WiiU did 68k~

Another assumption...

Also I didn't use calculator nor bother to get 100% result... I spent 1 second on math calculations on that rather than 5-10 with calculator for precision...

Its not confirmed... Leakersy didn't confirm it... So don't lie...

Yes it does, because we have 2013 and 2014 figures for WiiU to draw from. People havn't pulled the 68k figure from their ass.

You can deny it all you want but it's being taken as fact so yeah.

We have right to deny unconfirmed, false, inaccurate, fabricated informations... Lies and deceit must be denied...

Underlined; Bassically they got squat, zero, nada, nula...

Assummptions/Speculation/Estimation=/=Fact

So with WiiU doing 68k, how do we think it'll fare next month? It got a 300% rise MoM last year.