By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Zero Punctuation fans I have a question

After the recent Halo 5 controvercy I've been looking for a specific episode of zero punctuation.  In this episode Yahtzee talks about old FPS like doom and specifically mentions the fast movement and crazy non-ADS weapons.  He keeps saying "remember when (insert old FPS thing here) and it was fun!?"  Anyone have any idea which FPS review this was?

EDIT:  For those of you wondering i was referring to the ADS and sprinting footage earlier.  It has since been resolved but there are many arguing for those things in Halo.  I was merely looking for this particular episode mainly.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Around the Network

Halo 5 controversy?

Sorry the game / review of what you speak is not familiar to me.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

There's a halo controversy?

mii-gamer said:
There's a halo controversy?

Halo 5 MP vids from 343i have a lot of stuff that makes it look CoD and Destiny like... give it some more time and the raging will be everywhere.

Try one of these

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Maybe this one

I'd imagine Half Life 2, not being familiar with the video so it could be miles off.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Or this might be closer.

SvennoJ said:

Or this might be closer.

ding ding ding!  That's the one! Thank you!

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers