By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony: PS3 "in-game communication" update in summer

antfromtashkent said:
disolitude said:
Welcome to 2003 Sony. Or 1997 if you count PC gaming...

OH GOD MAN!!! there trying to fix their mistakes, give em a brake! that is more that i can say for a few other companys out there..... most people just rag on sony so hard cause there an ez target.... give it a brake

No problemo. But lets not make a big deal about it then...

Comments like "there does seem to be a lot of positive momentum for the ps3 right now" need coments like mine to bring those people down to earth. :)

Around the Network

I wish it was sooner. Love COD4, but cant get into it like Socom. We need messaging, in games friends list, etc.

Hopefully the delay means well get something much bigger then, but I hope they mean early summer not late.

It also sucks that its coming after GTA. If it came before, that would be one less advantage to the Xbox. Oh well though

Oh Baby!!! This is gonna be great. We've haven't received a firmware update in a loooong time now, maybe cuz Sonys completing huge projects such as Home and in-game XMB. He says we'll receive xmb in update 2.4 in summer , so what are we going to receive for 2.2 and 2.3 if we are currently at 2.1?

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937

What the hell? I could'vw sworn that ingame XMB was going to be released with HOME.