By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon US Monthly bestsellers tracking thread November - Updated 29/11 - GTAV bundle in at 17

I would expect the AC X1 bundle to crest at release, but, judging by the clear price stratification of the Amazon hourly charts, I would not expect it to bottom out so readily.

While a lot of release date momentum is always sustained by preorder purchases, most X1 $350 consoles sold or are selling extremely well.

Around the Network
Kerotan said:
Goatseye said:

I believe if MS supplies retailers with enough Xboxes at the current/Black Friday prices, it will remain on the top for the rest of the year.

Look at BestBuy bestselling list for example. They ran out of Sunset bundle but the other Xboxes still remain strong on their top15.

They better get those 5 million xboxs back from china ASAP! 

EDIT: When will the AC X1 bundle be at it's peak? Today as in the day before release or tomorrow as in the day of release? People saying it will drop hard but when will that drop be? 

The bundle released on the 2nd. 8 days ago

I think the X1 will sell whatever they ship mostly. They are advertizing the price during NFL games which is probably the best way to advertize the product to a gigantic audience in the US. I still think Sony will sell most of what they ship too. I just cannot see why they would do a temporary price cut and not advertize as temporary.

Kerotan said:
PSN cards back taking the the top 3 spots. Jesus H. Christ Sony are moving a lot of content on their Store.

Should the MCC not be a bit higher than 4th the day before release when it has no bundles or is that normal?

The PSN cards are being bought worldwide, not just US. MCC has been #2 on hourly for a while.

This is probably why Infamous: Second Son shot back up the charts:

$25.00

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00HGLLRV2/?tag=6aming-20

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

Ouh, 25 dollars for infamous is good.

Leaking advertisements paint the following.

X1 base price for Black Friday weekend will be $329.99
PS4 base price for Black Friday weekend will be $399.99

By base price I mean all 500GB SKUs (Without Kinect in case of X1).

The PS4 bundles still dont show up in weekly circulars for retailers for next week. So either show up Thanksgiving week or for Black Friday weekend.

Its libraries that sell systems not a single game.

Duplicate

Its libraries that sell systems not a single game.

jlmurph2 said:

So were people playing AC way before launch? I don't get it...

Kerotan said:
jlmurph2 said:

So were people playing AC way before launch? I don't get it...

The bundle includes Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag and a digital code for Assassin's Creed: Unity. Unity isn't playable until launch though.