By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy 13 - 2007 release.

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=T000503

Since you all take their dates so seriously.

Around the Network

square-enix must be in agony what to do about this title at current PS3 sales numbers.

crappy old school NES games are more entertaining than next-gen games.

Some good news for the PS3 if true

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Square will announce the 2008 release sometime this week, almost assuredly.

XBOX LIVE Gamertag: QuantumTarntno

Crackdown - Enchanted Arms - Oblivion - Samurai Warriors 2 - GRAW - GRAW2 -Lost Planet - Guitar Hero 2 - Star Trek Legacy - Double Agent - WWE 2007

Wii 4237-4425-6442-7626

Mario Party 8 - Rayman Raving Rabbids - Excite Truck - Zelda: Twilight Princess - Godfather - Wii Play

ihira said:
square-enix must be in agony what to do about this title at current PS3 sales numbers.

They're going to release it, watch how it does, and release it on 360 if needed. I doubt they're losing much sleep over it now.

Around the Network

They're not gonna release it this year.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

I don't take their dates seriously, that is why I put it in a rumour thread.

People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu

This is Gamestop. It's most likeily a place holder.

Yeah, I doubt this will come out 2007. Same way I doubt Nintendo will pull out all 3 big guns in 2007.

Wait until E3 before you bother posting release dates. That's when every big gun will be announced. This upcoming summer has everyones biggest guns coming out. PS3 has Lair, Heavenly Sword, and FF13. (I heard MGS4 was delayed) Wii has FFCC, Fire Emblem, SSBB, SM Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, and Batallion Wars 2. (I mentioned the RP games because Nintendo is the biggest in Japan, and Japan loves their RPG's) Xbox 360 has Halo 3, Bioshock, Mass Effect. Then we have a shit load of Multi Platforms. Assassin's Creed, DMC4, and etc.