By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PlayStation Plus Reaches 7.9 Milllion Subscribers/PS4 Chinese Launch Early Next Year

ganoncrotch said:
DonFerrari said:
And why have this thread become a bashing PS= thread??

SINCE no mod have yet warned I'll remember not to derail the thread unless people want to see reports flying.

There isn't much bashing of playstation going on here and it's mostly talking about how the number of subs =/= the number of ps4's that are out there, means that loads of gamers are fine with offline play in this gen so far.

Would be hard to report people for discussing a service in a thread about that service I think.... and that's from someone who loves to report people o/

(I did report 1 post in this thread!)

There is some bashing of PS+ (I made a typo). The thread is to comment on the number of subs, and as you said the attach ratio (that rose from 1 sub for every 85 owners to 1 sub for each 1,7 owners or so) is good to discuss... To complain about being mandatory or Steam having more and not paying for MP like WiiU is clearly out of topic and derailing, altough no one have been offensive or clearly out of rules for me to report, but I'm certain if we keep going of topic here it could be modded.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network

is this all year subscribers though,thought we've been here before and it includes anyone having a 3 monther sub but maybe it has changed

PS4 is also the casual choice right now so it doesn't surprise me many PS4 buyers wouldn't subscribe,

may aswell ask here too,is anyone else seeing these quite good PS4 buys/sales like the metro or bound by flame/murder soul etc on full games and think i'll just wait until they come to plus even though they are tempting because surely they must,that goes for us sony fans that have plus all the time

Above & Beyond