By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 Sells For $12,000 On Ebay

Auron said:

It looks awesome but not 12k awesome.

edit: It looks the auction was fake or the bid was fake since ebay canceled the auction. 

Naw it was a year ago. They just took it down.

Around the Network

Azur blue would be more beautiful

I will try to make my own Maserati Red custom PS3, and sell it on Ebay. Looks like fools would buy it.

thats the limited edition red console Sony gave a way in Canada.

probably was sold for charity

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

I think when people comment on these things and say ''Waste of money'' or ''Not worth x amount'' they are forgetting that to the person that bought it the difference between $600 and $12K probably means nothing. Instead of having millions and millions of dollars they now have millions and millions of dollars.

Least that is who I imagine buys these type of things for that price.

Turkish says and I'm allowed to quote that: Uncharted 3 and God Of War 3 look better than Unreal Engine 4 games will or the tech demo does. Also the Naughty Dog PS3 ENGINE PLAYS better than the UE4 ENGINE.

Around the Network
Zim said:
I think when people comment on these things and say ''Waste of money'' or ''Not worth x amount'' they are forgetting that to the person that bought it the difference between $600 and $12K probably means nothing. Instead of having millions and millions of dollars they now have millions and millions of dollars.

they didnt pay a dime. Its from a contest Sony held in Canada.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Zim said:

Most people I know who are exceedingly wealthy (at least those who earned it themselves) are significantly more frugal than the people I know who make a more modest living.  But that is just my experience.

Whoever won it for $12,000, may not have paid for it.

=p I could paint it myself.......

haha, what moron payed 12 grand for that!