By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Rogério Ceni, the Myth.

Tagged games:

Did you already knew Ceni?

Yes, of course! 11 91.67%

No. 1 8.33%

Total:12

Too bad he'll retire. With such superb goalkeeping skills in recent years, all the rivals were hoping he could stay indefinitely, IF YOU CATCH MY DRIFT.

Around the Network

Mito!!

CRACK!

lol

He is already a ex-player in activity

Isn't Vitor Baia still the player (Goal Keeper) with most trophies?

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
ethomaz said:
lol

His 41 years old, a goalkeeper and yet is one of the best scorers of our championship, yeah, you know it

What team do you root for?

Santos FC

BraLoD said:

I do like Santos, but I like Cruzeiro more so I'll wait for them to win over you in the Copa do Brasil

Then they willl be happy winning over Atletico-MG in the finals and we will use this to pass them in the Brasileirao

Cruzeiro can take Brasileirao... Santos will have luck and win the Copa do Brasil.

BraLoD said:
ethomaz said:
BraLoD said:
ethomaz said:
lol

His 41 years old, a goalkeeper and yet is one of the best scorers of our championship, yeah, you know it

What team do you root for?

Santos FC

I do like Santos, but I like Cruzeiro more so I'll wait for them to win over you in the Copa do Brasil

Then they willl be happy winning over Atletico-MG in the finals and we will use this to pass them in the Brasileirao

Shut up man, they won't beat my Galo.

NNID: MagicalLight

FC: 4124 - 5888 - 4804

BraLoD said:

I don't think you guys can beat Cruzeiro to be honest...
They are doing some bad results now, but I still think they will win this, if they are to lose, will be to Atletico-MG IMO.

I know the Cruzeiro are better than us but it is football and everyhting can happen.

Lucky. We will win.

The last game is in the Vila Belmiro.

Nice write up. Substantial content like this is always welcome in my book.