By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Obama's Veep, who do you think it will be?

I'll think he'll grab the safest, whitest middle-aged male that the democratic party can field.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network

condaleeza rice?????

too bad she's republican....>_

Though they would probably kill each other in the process, I think Hillary should be, that way we wouldn't have to worry about Obama getting assassinated.

___O_o______ said:
condaleeza rice?????

too bad she's republican....>_<

What? Do you have any idea at all where Rice even stands on any actual issues of substance?  She is the ideological opposite of everything that Obama is working for.  

MontanaHatchet said:
Bill Richardson.

Obama is not at his strongest in the Southwest, ignoring Texas. Bill would help him appeal to Hispanics and others in that general area.

I agree. Richardson would be a big help among Hispanics, and could throw states like New Mexico and Nevada to Obama. He also has an incredible amount of experience, something that Obama has little of compared to McCain.

Around the Network

betting on al sharpton.

hahahahahalol.

seriously, maybe Hillary or Edwards.

John Edwards is not human he is always drinking diet coke, and if you ever thought he was drinking water he wasn't it was that pepsi clear from the 90s.

I don't think it will be anyone who is on the radar now.

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1

Chuck Norris if he knows what's good for him

kenzomatic said:
John Edwards is not human he is always drinking diet coke, and if you ever thought he was drinking water he wasn't it was that pepsi clear from the 90s.

I don't think it will be anyone who is on the radar now.

Hey, what's wrong with Diet Coke buddy?!!

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1