By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Assassins Creed: Black Flag 2!!

Would you like a black flag 2 in the next 3 years?

Yes 74 31.36%

No 101 42.80%

Only if there's a Wii U version 60 25.42%

Total:235

Holy sheeeeeeeeit.

All 3 poll options have 6 6 and 6 votes.

#illuminati confirmed :O

Someone take a screenshot before it goes!

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:
Kerotan said:
DM235 said:
There already is an Assassins Creed: Black Flag 2. It is called Assassin's Creed Rogue :)

If that reviews well and has good word of mouth I might download it on my PS3. WHat are the chances of it coming to the PS4 sometime next year? 

Well since it's Ubisoft I'd say the chances of that is pretty good. 

Edit: Also AC3 sucked. Black Flag was awesome and I hope AC Rouge and Unity are great games.

Agree with everything you say. AC3 was terrible and could have ruined the franchise's future sales. ANd yeah I echo what you say hopefully the 2 new games are good. 

POE said:
Boring game as hell. They should make a sequel to Assassin´s Creed 3.

This. I liked III way more than Black Flag. Story was so boring. Much rather have more of Connor's story.

AC3 is one of the worst games I've ever played. Boring, never gets out of tutorial, holding your hand until it mecifully finishes.
I finished the entire game with the hidden blade and my starting non-upgraded tomahawk.

Ezio story was the only AC that was any good. AC1 was a repetitive snooze fest, and Black Flag for some reason had ships in the forefront, surely they saw in AC3 that it is a stupid idea. I refused to play that, and will never touch another AC game ever.

Blah Flag was fun but I prefer the usual AC games.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network
Augen said:
No. I tried Black Flag and once I got to the ship the game died for me. Can see people liking that, but not why I enjoyed the earlier entries (I hated 3, so at least 4 was better than that.)

Really? The ship battles were by far my favorite part of the game. Probably spend 75% of the time sailing/battling. Different strokes I guess..

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

I never gave two shits about any of AC's stories so having a sequel wouldn't really make sense for me unless it takes place in an entirely new environment. The biggest fun for me is exploring new places and since there are still so many more places to explore I'd rather not see them waste resources on treaded ground.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Yea Black Flag is the best AC game after AC2 of course.

HEMSTAR said:
Yea Black Flag is the best AC game after AC2 of course.

agreed. It was so fucking stale after playing brotherhood, revelations and then AC3. Black flag saved the series for me. It was completely diff and I loved it. 

Assassins Creed Rogue bro. check it out.