By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Call of Duty: Advance Warfare (US Sales)

Which Platform Will Lead COD:AW

Xbox One 39 36.11%

PS4 61 56.48%

See Results 8 7.41%

Total:108
DJEVOLVE said:
I wonder how much This will push up XBOX ONE Sales.

That is a rather complex question.  Mainly due to the onslaught of bundle coming at the same time.  For example, lets say you want to get the white XBO.  Its technically cheaper than the COD bundle so if COD is your most anticipated game, you may get another bundle in COD's stead.  the only thing we will be able to track with some certainty is the COD bundle via Amazon.    Other sales may be motivated by other factors such as MCC.

Around the Network
CosmicSex said:
fory77 said:
The Wii U version will sell 100 million.

LOL I was tempted to add a joke option, but alas...

Always add joke options. It's not going to hurt right?

prinz_valium said:
standalone sku ps4
including bundles xb1

in other words. destiny the other way ;)

Sounds reasonable to me.

It won't mean anything if it sells more on PS4.

Like COD Ghost, XBOX ONE version.

Around the Network

xbox one version will sell more but it will be close due to install base differences. Also see ps4 versiion having better legs.

lol it tied it!

PS4 will lead. What this will mean is that there are more PS4 owners and some XBO owners are happy with Halo for this fall. I'd think.

Skidonti said:
PS4 will lead. What this will mean is that there are more PS4 owners and some XBO owners are happy with Halo for this fall. I'd think.

Another great question would be which sells more on Xbox One: COD:AW or Halo MCC

I say XOne. I have a PS4 and will not be buying it. I know several people with PS4's who aren't buying it. Even though PS4 has done much better in the US this gen, I still think the XOne has more gamers that play primarily FPS games.