By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Tech Talk Part 2: The mighty ESRAM: Resolutiongate

Great OP. I have a better understanding of how esRAM works and utilized. I still don't understand all of it so I'm going to reread a few times to get my head wrapped around.

Around the Network

Nice two threads... Very informative and easy to read. I am a gamer for more than 20 Years and I am a computer technician but to this day I am still amazed with what and how computers do this things.

BTW I was wondering, what is your avatar? Saw it the other day in a dudes t-shirt and recognize it as your avatar but I still don't know what it is.

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

sergiodaly said:
Nice two threads... Very informative and easy to read. I am a gamer for more than 20 Years and I am a computer technician but to this day I am still amazed with what and how computers do this things.

BTW I was wondering, what is your avatar? Saw it the other day in a dudes t-shirt and recognize it as your avatar but I still don't know what it is.

Avatar is the logo of The Scout corps from the japanese anime Attack on Titan. Its supposed to stand for Wings of Freedom.

And if yu didn't recognize it, then that tells me you have not watched Attack on Titan. Please, do yourelf a favour and watch it. I think its even on Netflix now.

I find it shocking how computers do these things too. Its even more amazing when you dig into the most basic bloack of computing. Those transistors. Its completely mind boggling that something that basically is either in one direction or the other can give us things like Ocarina of time or The last of Us.