By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Project Cars delayed till 2015

Maybe they will be able to release the Wii U version alongside the others now. So much controversy for nothing.

Around the Network

I want to believe that they pulled a reverse-Rayman situation so badly.

But, no, they probably didn't, and they probably ran into development problems.

Hoping for the best in any case.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

No sim racer this holiday season :(
The crew is still coming, looks like fun although not that visually impressive.

eFKac said:
Thank you Wii U :-/

Our whining worked! Hazzah!

Not surprised, it would have gotten slaughtered with the plethora of releases this holiday. Doesn't even seem like Driveclub or FH2 made much of a dent either, so it may not be the best time for a racing game to be released.

I'm guessing the Wii U version will be pushed back even further. I wonder when we'll even see pictures of videos of the Wii U version. Like maybe a week before release or something? Have we even seen official pictures or videos from Watchdogs U yet?

Around the Network
mii-gamer said:
boycott! The game is taking forever to come out, which isn't a good sign in my opinion

It's not looking good really.

I figured Wii U owners, by this time, completely forgot all about Project Cars because of the previous ass f*ckery that was given.

S.Peelman said:
On the up-side, if this means that the other versions are released simultaneously with the WiiU version, we'll finally have a game that's comparable on even ground, without the need for excuses .

too late. those wii u owners already cancelled their preorders and won't read this news.

Well it looks like the Wii U owners will finally have a multiplat that releases at the same time as others and is properly supported.

To launch on the same day as the WiiU version! Muahahahaha!

The Crew might do ok this holiday after all now that Cars is delayed + Driveclub flop

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016