By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Anyone want Bomberman back?

Seriously, what happened to Bomberman on the Xbox 360? It's as if Samus and Master Cheif got it on, and produced this... thing... Bomberman sucks now. Why did Microsoft have to change his look? It's bad enough that Microsoft has barely any E-rated games. It's as if they have to make every single character look ugly. Only the Disney games managed to avoid all of this. Then again, nobody likes the Disney games. They made Conker look like a teddy bear in the new Conker game. They replaced the Bust-A-Move characters in Ultra Bust-A-Move with really ugly ones. Why Xbox 360, why? I just hope they don't deform Banjo Kazooie in Banjo Kazooie 3 (which should have come out on the Xbox, so that Banjo Kazooie 4 would come out on the Xbox 360. I don't know why Rare skipped an entire generation). Anyways, who wants the old Bomberman back?

Around the Network

I've been playing the real Bomberman on my Wii, via Bomberman 93' from the VC. He hasn't gone anywhere for me.

"There are three types of lies : Lies, damned lies, and statistics." - Benjamin Disraeli ( Made famous by Mark Twain )

PSN ID: DeviantPathways

Wii Number: 0081 3044 1559 2355