By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo Character Elimination Game - RESULTS ARE IN!

Who do you want to win?

Link 34 35.42%

Samus 33 34.38%

Zelda 7 7.29%

Shulk 10 10.42%

Ness 5 5.21%

Luigi 7 7.29%

Total:96

Strange seeing Samus have the most points and in the running of top 6. To read peoples comments on my thread you'd think people don't care about the metroid series, lol.

Around the Network
bigtakilla said:
Strange seeing Samus have the most points and in the running of top 6. To read peoples comments on my thread you'd think people don't care about the metroid series, lol.

Samus also won the overall Character Elim game. 

bigtakilla said:

because the hardcore audience (like us, who follow games all the time) mostly think Metroid is the 3rd pillar of Ninty. - huge minority. 

But the general and mainstream audience, it really isn't. And you can see that in sales. Not as popular as many other ips.

(not sure if my post is oftopicy lol.)

+Link
-Shulk

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

+Luigi
-Ness

Around the Network

+ Link
-Luigi

Zelda is fairly safe for now.
+Link
-Luigi

Sorry, dun wanna, but at this rate he'll outlast Ness

+ Ness
- Luigi

+Zelda
-Luigi

WhiteEaglePL said:
bigtakilla said:

because the hardcore audience (like us, who follow games all the time) mostly think Metroid is the 3rd pillar of Ninty. - huge minority. 

But the general and mainstream audience, it really isn't. And you can see that in sales. Not as popular as many other ips.

(not sure if my post is oftopicy lol.)

And that's why sales=/= series importance and Tropical Freeze's numbers show this in black and white. Sorry for deraiing. It's the last time I'll mention it on here.