By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Extralife.org Charity Gaming Marathon

Hello all let me just first appologize if this thread violates any of the site policies that was not my intention.

My name is Cory Minick and I am posting this thread to drum up as much attention as I can for an upcoming charity event for Extralife.org and the Children's Hospital Network. 

On October 25 at 8 AM gamers everywhere will be logging on to play for 24 hours straight in order to raise money and awareness for the Children's Hospital Network.

I have room left on my team if you would like to join and play, you can also create your own team and recruit people to play as well.

Most important of all the hospitals need donations. If your willing and able to donate please follow this link http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participant&participantID=99677 it will take you to my team page. 

If you want to participate go here http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm? sign up and let me know your player name and I will send you an invite.

Around the Network

I forgot to mention if any individual gets over $5,000 in donations they get a free trip to E3 thanks to Playstation. So if you don't join my team make your own get your name out their and lets see how many of us we can get to E3.

Hey all can someone go over streaming on twitch with me I want to get everything set up for the event

So no one can help with twitch and no one is interested in donating or playing, pretty weak.

I am already on another team.

Around the Network
soulfly666 said:
I am already on another team.

Well good luck sir

All donations are tax deductible

At $100 in donations I will do an Ask Me Anything
At $200 I will download and play Kim Kardashian: Hollywood for 4 hours straight.
At $500 I will download and play Kim Kardashian: Hollywood for 4 hours straight and I will find Hannah Montana for PS3 and play that for 4 hours all while watching Glitter, Crossroads, and the 2 Baby Geniuses Movies.
At $2500 I will do every under $500 and go out and buy an Atari with a copy of ET and play that for 4 hours and I will find a copy of Custers Revenge and play that for 4 hours.
At $5000 I will do all of $2500 and $500 plus play 8 hours more of any games of the communities choosing and watch the five worst movies ever according to IMDB while listening to Gangnam Style on 24 hour repeat.