By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Spring 2008 dashboard

This user's post has been removed.

Around the Network

A browser would be nice.

The things I would want the most are general performance enhancements and a browser. The latter does not seem likely for this update, but I would be pleasantly surprised if it is in it.

Systems owned: Nintendo 64, GameCube, Xbox 360, Atari 7800, Genesis, PlayStation, Dreamcast, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS.

Year-end predictions (April 6, 2008):

• DS: 94 million (96.0)
  • Wii: 46 million (44.4)
  • PSP: 45 million (43.6)
  • X360: 27 million (27.3)
  • PS3: 24 million (19.4)
  • PS2: 124 million (123.7)

I wouldn't mind having a web browser.

Groups and Clans are the next logical step for XBL. It would give people a way to join a group of like-minded individuals (both in age and attitude) to better keep track of what games their friends are playing and it would make it easier to join games that are full of people who won't annoy the shit out of you within seconds.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network
rocketpig said:
Groups and Clans are the next logical step for XBL. It would give people a way to join a group of like-minded individuals (both in age and attitude) to better keep track of what games their friends are playing and it would make it easier to join games that are full of people who won't annoy the shit out of you within seconds.

Groups and Clans would be awesome!

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

I wouldn't mind having groups and clans either.

I've got over a dozen Gamer Pics and about 20 Themes. Not so much with gamer pics, but an option to randomize my themes would be simple and appreciated. Some of my themes haven't been seen since early last year. I'd definitely download more if I actually had the chance to see them. Hopefully we'll get an option to see a different theme everytime we power up the console.

some free online for silver members would be nice. Like they have special servers where silver members can play for free. Ofcourse it would lack fetures of the real deal and im sure there would server caps and time limits but it would be nice.

Maybe a browser is to big to be included in the dash. But MS could always release the same way as arcade titles.