By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I Love Ubisoft

I used to think they were not good at all after playing their games last gen (Red Steel, Assassins Creed 1, Tom Clancy games etc.). I played and unlocked every achievement in Assassins Creed 4 (Xbox One). The game was pretty great. I also love Ubisofts decision lately to treat all gamers the same. I think they bring great content on their games that will last you for many hours. Lets give a round of applause to Ubisoft homies and congradulate them on their new russia building

Around the Network

But have you played Child of Light and Valiant Hearts?

Ubisoft is the poster child for equality. Unless you want to play as a female character.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Wright said:

But have you played Child of Light and Valiant Hearts?

I have not! Are they any good? what systems are they for?

Fusioncode said:

Ubisoft is the poster child for equality. Unless you want to play as a female character.

- Hi there, valiant knight. Offer you a tea, I might?

Around the Network
Fusioncode said:

They specifically released Child of Light for that purpose.

But Ubi is great. Anyone who still releases multiplats on Wii U is the king of equality.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Wright said:
Fusioncode said:

- Hi there, valiant knight. Offer you a tea, I might?

Do you not understand the reference?

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Really, Ubi the company lately gunning for EAs most hated status.

Why the love ? is it the lies let downs delays sexism ? or is it just they make you feel less bad about your product of choice ?

Fusioncode said:

Do you not understand the reference?

I did, but I honestly wanted to put my English to test. Took me like three minutes to come up with something that goes well with "knight". xD

I love them too, but they still make lot's of bad decisions on occasions, and not like Nintendo platforms as much as they should I think.

Great games, and AC + Rayman are my favourites from them.