By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Rocketmen: Axis of evil boosts onto XBLA next week.

Rocketmen: Axis of evil will be next weeks XBLA release. Looks to be a fairly fun title.

Link.

Around the Network

its also going to be on the PSN...

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

ssj12 said:

To be fair,this is in the Microsoft section.  And I doubt that they care that it's also going to be on the PSN.

bobobologna said:
ssj12 said:

To be fair,this is in the Microsoft section.  And I doubt that they care that it's also going to be on the PSN.

to be fair this should have been in the Gaming Section and both versions mentioned at the same time.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

At first I thought this was the board game with the similar name.. *yawn*

Around the Network
ssj12 said:
bobobologna said:
ssj12 said:

To be fair,this is in the Microsoft section. And I doubt that they care that it's also going to be on the PSN.

to be fair this should have been in the Gaming Section and both versions mentioned at the same time.

To be fair, you shouldn't be derailing this thread into a flame-fest.

Anyway, this looks like a pretty cool game in the vein of Undertow. I'll wait for the reviews to see, though, since this sort of game seems like hit-or-miss.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

I didn't know this was out on PSN, as I don't own a PS3 and don't follow game releases for it. I also found the news on an X360 site(Xbox360fanboy.com), which doesn't mention the PSN version.

Not quite like Undertow.

Undertow was somewhat 2d, and 16 player.

Rocketmen looks closer to a new 3d version of Smash TV (atleast from what I see).

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

ssj12 said:

SO?!??!?!?

and also, if it's as bad as commanders! you get to share the misery.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive