By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - September 27th Hardware and Software sales (FIFA 15 week) FIFA 15 sells 260% more on PS4 than XB1

It doesn't seem like the XB1 is gonna outsell the PS4 next week after all. The Chinese launch should be partially offset by the post-launch drop in Russia, Korea, etc.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Around the Network
GamechaserBE said:
ethomaz said:
Something changed in the Russia geographic? When I studied it was part of Europe even when the most part was in Asia continent.

It is your education system, did they also not teach you about North/Central/South America while most in Europe (don't know about NA) learned their is only North and South America.

Because there is only North and South America as geographical continents. Central America is a political therm. 

God I hate fifia........I hate it more than cod.

Cod is almost OK.

Fifa on Playstation absolutely crushed it on Xbox.

zumnupy10 said:

Not many people from the USA and Canada play soccer games. The X1 is strongest by far in N. America and the PS4 is strongest in Europe where people are soccer nuts. So, I do not see it as a surprise at all.

Around the Network

Fifa on PS4, wow.

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

chocoloco said:
zumnupy10 said:

Not many people from the USA and Canada play soccer games. The X1 is strongest by far in N. America and the PS4 is strongest in Europe where people are soccer nuts. So, I do not see it as a surprise at all.

MS clearly believed Xbone could go against Sony and the PS4 in Europe.  They even got the rights with EA for official bundles.

The surprise here IMO, is finding out that FIFA depends more on Playstation than the other way around.

zumnupy10 said:
chocoloco said:
zumnupy10 said:

MS clearly believed Xbone could go against Sony and the PS4 in Europe.  They even got the rights with EA for official bundles.

The surprise here IMO, is finding out that FIFA depends more on Playstation than the other way around.

Of course, all games are dependant on consoles selling well in order to sell well too. This would only not be true if everyone played on PC and mobile. My post was just pointing out that there really is no surprise. I guess there are plenty of bragging rights to be had here for Playstation fans though.

tak13 said:
jlmurph2 said:
Im waiting a few more weeks before I bump that Wii U > X1 YTD by October thread. The posts there and the poll are hilarious.

yeah,bump them...!i will do the same  for the comments which were  saying that hyrule warriors wouldn t  do better in the west ;)))))))))))))))))!

Ummm what's the point of this post? Lol because if you're trying to say 50k Wii Us sold the week of Hyrule Warriors is good then you're greatly mistaken.

Destiny holding strong.

Loved that.

Selling like hotcakes.

Three weeks for 4 million on PS4 alone.