By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mafia Round 70 - Smash Brothers - Wahahaha! Wario Wins! (And Mafia Too I Guess...)

He doesn't seem to be denying anything though. 

Vote: Smeags

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Well...then go for smeags. I will check khan.

But if khan is cop, it would be cray to jus say that. The real cop could have slammed him by now. Two scum down.

So if khan is cop and the doc is still alive, the cop should protect khan. I wll also trac him. If I am not killed I wll help verify khans scan.

you mean you're finally not acting crazy? huzzah!

though you just made me disagree with myself over the best plan. Oh well would rather have a role alive we can test than a player who is all flavor and no substance.

Stefl1504 said:
I would rather build a case against you Smeags, but telling spurge how much of stupids he is giving keeps me busy enough than I could find the hard facts... but basically, there are none, because you just keep fooling around.

I'm only a fool for you baby.

Come on Spurgeykins, let's go town swinging. Together. Forever.

Vote: Stefl1504

okay, I am getting desperate and by this point paranoid onto everyone, I should just take a break. BUT I SWEAR TO GOD, AT LEAST SPURGE HAS GIVEN US SOMETHING CONFIRMABLE.

While smeags gave us what?

IF I TYPE IN CAPITALS IT MEANS IM MORE SERIOUS.

GUYS YOU CAN TRUST ME.

IM SERIOUS.

Around the Network
Clyde32 said:
Wonktonodi said:
sadly I think a double lynch means no hammer vote :(
I am sorry that my read on spurge was delayed, I try and keep current when something is going on before a read. Though what he's posted since coming back from quiting makes me think scum I still want to finish my reread.

He is right about one thing though. They aren't the only players in the game and I want to look into as many of them as I can before the day is over.

Why do we need to do a double lynch? I skimmed over that part. The professor was looking my way so I had to minimize.

we don't need to, the way spurge was acting was just making himself seem very scummy as well so I was open to the idea of an intentional double lynch of him and smeags. The biggest flaw I saw with that is that there wouldn't be a hammer vote and we wouldn't be able to have khan safe from a night kill. 

Nicklesbe said:
Stefl1504 said:
Nicklesbe said:
Wonktonodi said:
sadly I think a double lynch means no hammer vote :(
I am sorry that my read on spurge was delayed, I try and keep current when something is going on before a read. Though what he's posted since coming back from quiting makes me think scum I still want to finish my reread.

He is right about one thing though. They aren't the only players in the game and I want to look into as many of them as I can before the day is over.

In order to protect khan I think we should stick to one lynch and that lynch should be spurg at this point. We can always save smeags for tomorrow. Take the time you need. I'm fairly sure the mafia team voted for khan. Whether or not that includes hylian Im not sure, if hylian is town then yoshi is most likly mafia, either way the numbers work out.

It seems you are as commited to get spurge lynched today instead of smeags as I am commited to tell spurge to get his fucking arse out of his head, realise he is town and behave as such.

I would love to if he would co-operate but he refuses to. I wonder why that is. His devotion to not test his claim only tells me he's not really a tracker and it proves my theory was right. Look what he is doing now. He is pushing so hard that smeags is a cop or a doctor just like I said he would. His logic is terrible and he is playing like scum. I will vote with town, and I will listen to reason but all evidence points to both being scum. It is obvious. At this point both know they are cought and just fucking with us. If you would rather smeags go then fine.

unvote:

Vote: Smeags

Yes, but at the problem with lynching spurge over smeags is, smeags gave us nothing, and if for any reason anything goes wrong, we will stand there and will look at smeags again with oogly eyes not knowing how to deal with him, while spurge HAS something we can deal with. We can confirm him as either, town or scum tomorrow. While smeags is still wide open.

Stefl1504 said:
okay, I am getting desperate and by this point paranoid onto everyone, I should just take a break. BUT I SWEAR TO GOD, AT LEAST SPURGE HAS GIVEN US SOMETHING CONFIRMABLE.

he's given us the unholy love child of white and radish....

Wonktonodi said:

That bad huh?

*sniffs*

Yeah. That bad.

Wonktonodi said:
Stefl1504 said:

That actually made me laugh :3