By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mafia Round 70 - Smash Brothers - Wahahaha! Wario Wins! (And Mafia Too I Guess...)

Mr Khan said:
Nicklesbe said:
Mr Khan said:

What's the difference between a watcher and a tracker? It never pegged a specific name to it, and I assumed there's a lot of overlap between those roles?

You should know what a watcher does since Hylian was one our first game and watched me while I made night kills, you should also know what a tracker was because White was a tracker last game and I counter claimed with great success. A watcher targets someone and sees who targets that person at night http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Watcher A tracker targets someone and sees who they target if anyone http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Tracker a follower targets someone and sees what action they take but not who it is against and a voyer http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Voyeur sees what action is done at night but not who did it.

Cop is the right one, actually, but specifically for held items. I assess danger, and *that's* my power.

(I really hadn't read it right. Targeting players was in there, but to what end I had ignored).

spurge, khan did first saty watcher but then clarified before day 1 was over, he also posted that hylian was clear first post day 2, not that no one vististed him

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Do the double lynch then! If smeags is scum then good for you. IF COP OR DOC YOU ALL LYNCH NICKLES ON PRINCIPLE!

I would rather you all lynch me than take out a possible town power role. You all taking liberties with his ridiculous posts and trying to push me to help lynch him was hella scummy!

okay, spurge, this has reached a point where I have to tell you, stfu and do as you are told to, all you are doing now is getting yourself lynched instead of a fucking scum, just because you can't read properly into your role it doesn't mean you have to act this blind.

SMEAGS IS NOT A DOCTOR, SMEAGS IS NOT A COP!

Smeags is fucking scum that just had some role allowing him to move to Khan. THIS MEANS NOTHING, THIS DOESN'T CLEAR HIM, OR MAKES HIM ADDITIONALLY SUSPICIOUS.

See, a tracker works like this:

YOU TRACK, TRACK TARGET GOES TO PERSON WHO DIED, YOU SUSPECT TRACK TARGET.
YOU TRACK, TRACK TARGET GOES SOMEWHERE, YOU SUSPECT TRACK TARGET IF HE LIES WHERE HE HAS GONE TO OR SAYS HE HAS GONE NOWHERE.
YOU TRACK, TRACK TARGET GOES NOWHERE, YOU SUSPECT TRACK TARGET IF HE SAYS HE SAYS HE HAS GONE SOMEWHERE.

There is no other reasonable conclussion from a tracker.

What your current results will tell you:

SMEAGS GOT TRACKED, HE WENT TO KHAN, HE DIDN'T CONFIRM OR DENY THIS.

Thus your result should be:

SMEAGS WENT TO KHAN
SMEAGS HAS SOME POWER - THIS CAN BE SCUM OR TOWN

There ends the knowledge you got from your role.

Everything else you are spouting about is nonsense, and you should not say it anymore, because you do not know it.

AND BELIEVE ME, I HAVE PLAYED WITH SMEAGS BEFORE, (as did you) IF HE WHERE COP OR DOC HE WOULD CLAIM IT THE MOMENT HIS FUCKING R*****ED HEAD GOT IN DANGER

spurgeonryan said:
Don't say later on its on me if smeags ends up being cop or doc. If he is scum, then bravo.

if he is either, he'd deserve to be lynched if he didn't claim, and especially if cop since you say he targeted a player who claimed a type of cop.

and if he's a doc he could just say so, when you are a town power better to claim and get night killed then have the town waste a lynch oon you. 

Nicklesbe said:
Wonktonodi said:
sadly I think a double lynch means no hammer vote :(
I am sorry that my read on spurge was delayed, I try and keep current when something is going on before a read. Though what he's posted since coming back from quiting makes me think scum I still want to finish my reread.

He is right about one thing though. They aren't the only players in the game and I want to look into as many of them as I can before the day is over.

In order to protect khan I think we should stick to one lynch and that lynch should be spurg at this point. We can always save smeags for tomorrow. Take the time you need. I'm fairly sure the mafia team voted for khan. Whether or not that includes hylian Im not sure, if hylian is town then yoshi is most likly mafia, either way the numbers work out.

It seems you are as commited to get spurge lynched today instead of smeags as I am commited to tell spurge to get his fucking arse out of his head, realise he is town and behave as such.

What is more fun?

The game of Mafia?

Or watching Stefl blow his top?

Keep it up Spurge. Best buddy Spurge. :)

Around the Network
Wonktonodi said:
I am sorry that my read on spurge was delayed, I try and keep current when something is going on before a read. Though what he's posted since coming back from quiting makes me think scum I still want to finish my reread.

He is right about one thing though. They aren't the only players in the game and I want to look into as many of them as I can before the day is over.

Why do we need to do a double lynch? I skimmed over that part. The professor was looking my way so I had to minimize.

spurgeonryan said:
@stefl

I really have not played with him. I have always died day one when we have PLAYED TOGETHER!!!

Nicklesbe said:
Wonktonodi said:

In order to protect khan I think we should stick to one lynch and that lynch should be spurg at this point. We can always save smeags for tomorrow. Take the time you need. I'm fairly sure the mafia team voted for khan. Whether or not that includes hylian Im not sure, if hylian is town then yoshi is most likly mafia, either way the numbers work out.

as of now that does seem the best plan.

I would rather build a case against you Smeags, but telling spurge how much of stupids he is giving keeps me busy enough than I could find the hard facts... but basically, there are none, because you just keep fooling around.

Stefl1504 said:
Nicklesbe said:
Wonktonodi said:

It seems you are as commited to get spurge lynched today instead of smeags as I am commited to tell spurge to get his fucking arse out of his head, realise he is town and behave as such.

I would love to if he would co-operate but he refuses to. I wonder why that is. His devotion to not test his claim only tells me he's not really a tracker and it proves my theory was right. Look what he is doing now. He is pushing so hard that smeags is a cop or a doctor just like I said he would. His logic is terrible and he is playing like scum. I will vote with town, and I will listen to reason but all evidence points to both being scum. It is obvious. At this point both know they are cought and just fucking with us. If you would rather smeags go then fine.

unvote:

Vote: Smeags

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)