By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mafia Round 70 - Smash Brothers - Wahahaha! Wario Wins! (And Mafia Too I Guess...)

impertinence said:
Smeags must be the jester. Either way, we can't have a guy like this around. Just the very simple question did you visit Khan or not is like pulling teeth. Extremely detrimental.

I must say I find his digs at WhiteEagle after he disappeared to be hugely ironic. I don't think too many people will be missing Smeags' play if he gets removed from the game.

I only aim to please.

Around the Network
Smeags said:
Wonktonodi said:

So is well shit and breaking the thread all you have to say to my post?

And do please answer everyone's questions

I did what I needed to do. And I'm more than okay with that now.

So much more.

another useless post to add to the total.

What did you do?

to whom? did you really target white? what about spurge saying you went to kahn?

who are you really? obviosly not kirby

impertinence said:
Smeags must be the jester. Either way, we can't have a guy like this around. Just the very simple question did you visit Khan or not is like pulling teeth. Extremely detrimental.

I must say I find his digs at WhiteEagle after he disappeared to be hugely ironic. I don't think too many people will be missing Smeags' play if he gets removed from the game.

white is new and needs to learn especially to read reread and think before he posts. smeags is worse, what he does isn't thoughtless or careless.

Wonktonodi said:

What did you do?

to whom? did you really target white? what about spurge saying you went to kahn?

You all demand answers, knowing I'm just going to lie to you.

Wonktonodi said:
impertinence said:

white is new and needs to learn especially to read reread and think before he posts. smeags is worse, what he does isn't thoughtless or careless.

So, what reasons could he have for playing like this other than him winning if he get's lynched? Are there any?

Around the Network
impertinence said:

So, what reasons could he have for playing like this other than him winning if he get's lynched? Are there any?

Watching you squirm.

impertinence said:
Wonktonodi said:
impertinence said:

he finds what he does fun, I don't think he's motivated by winning. spurge says he saw him go to khan so that wouldn't be a jester. I'm fine with him being lynched toDay but I want time to look into more players first.

Smeags said:
Wonktonodi said:

What did you do?

You all demand answers, knowing I'm just going to lie to you.

you're right, we should just lynch you (my prefeered solution) or completely ignore you.

Wonktonodi said:

you're right, we should just lynch you (my prefeered solution) or completely ignore you.

You only got lucky. But I can still have my fun. Heh.

Smeags said:
Wonktonodi said:

You only got lucky. But I can still have my fun. Heh.

a confession! and on my unluckiest day of the year. and no, no more fun for you scum.