By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mafia Round 70 - Smash Brothers - Wahahaha! Wario Wins! (And Mafia Too I Guess...)

Smeags said:
Stefl1504 said:
I demand a serious nameclaim by Smeags, not a one packaged in joking or something else, not one that is defined by "what he does" or some random shit, and not something that is open to interpretation.

Demand?

DEMAND?!

Phhhhhbbbbtt!

Specially with this I am doubtful he seriously claimed kirby, but his foolery is just too much for me, and regardless, I still demand to here a proper nameclaim from him

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:
Nicklesbe said:
Stefl1504 said:

FUCK EVERYONE THE ROLE/NAME SPECULATION IS GETTING TO WILD AND FUCKING SMEAGS FOOLING AROUND ISN'T HELPING (or by now not saying anything anymore)

I am Kirby, and I am not ONE of the roles somebody thought I would be.

My problem with smeags and why I didn't want to put up with it, because "everyone" was like "oh, you are kirby because you eat up people" and he was like "I can be anything you want me to be", him keeping on with his stupid foolery he started day 1. When people came along with everyone nameclaim... I feeled the urge to force him to clearly state what his name is. But no, everyone fucking goes on under the assumption he is Kirby and then everyone paints Kirby in the fucking scummiest roles ever. D:

I honestly wanted to hear him claim Kirby outright... so that I would fucking be able to push for it without a grain of doubt, but now it is just open to him on what will happen.

He already claimed he was kirby outright. You came up with the Janiotor theory which is a good theory. I doubt you would incriminate yourself. Besides if there is a janitor it is most likely Yoshit(the character, maybe not the player) Since Yohsi can actaully swallow and eat people.

the post I quoted is the one I found to be the most outright claiming he is kirby, and even that is compromised by how he said it... can you please link me to where he claimed it doubtless?

The link you share is the one I was reffering to. That to me a definitive claim. He is asked if he is kirby and says yes, more specifically "sure" which is a definitive responce. The first time he is asked he doesn't deny it and basically aknowledges he is kirby.  http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6732692

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)

Nicklesbe said:
Stefl1504 said:
Nicklesbe said:
Stefl1504 said:

FUCK EVERYONE THE ROLE/NAME SPECULATION IS GETTING TO WILD AND FUCKING SMEAGS FOOLING AROUND ISN'T HELPING (or by now not saying anything anymore)

My problem with smeags and why I didn't want to put up with it, because "everyone" was like "oh, you are kirby because you eat up people" and he was like "I can be anything you want me to be", him keeping on with his stupid foolery he started day 1. When people came along with everyone nameclaim... I feeled the urge to force him to clearly state what his name is. But no, everyone fucking goes on under the assumption he is Kirby and then everyone paints Kirby in the fucking scummiest roles ever. D:

I honestly wanted to hear him claim Kirby outright... so that I would fucking be able to push for it without a grain of doubt, but now it is just open to him on what will happen.

He already claimed he was kirby outright. You came up with the Janiotor theory which is a good theory. I doubt you would incriminate yourself. Besides if there is a janitor it is most likely Yoshit(the character, maybe not the player) Since Yohsi can actaully swallow and eat people.

the post I quoted is the one I found to be the most outright claiming he is kirby, and even that is compromised by how he said it... can you please link me to where he claimed it doubtless?

The link you share is the one I was reffering to. That to me a definitive claim. He is asked if he is kirby and says yes, more specifically "sure" which is a definitive responce. The first time he is asked he doesn't deny it and basically aknowledges he is kirby.  http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6732692

Well then, less reason for me to unvote him, not that I was planning to really

Nicklesbe said:
Stefl1504 said:
Nicklesbe said:
Stefl1504 said:

But...someone has to be lying then. And why would Stefl claim one of the few whom have already been claimed?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:

But...someone has to be lying then. And why would Stefl claim one of the few whom have already been claimed?

Only answers from smeags at this point can clear things up. If spurg is telling the truth then smeags may have role-blocked or somehow altered Khans findings which may incriminate Hylian. I have my doubts that spurg is a tracker tho since it looked like he was originally going to say he followed me last night. To me it looks like he is trying to set smeags up for a doctor claim since the docotor most likly was white. Only time will tell tho and it just gives us more incentive to push those that voted for khan and get asnswers. 

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)

Around the Network
NoCtiS_NoX said:
Wonktonodi said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

@bold underlined
I would have voted you instantly just for this statement.  If he flips scum then that's very crucial for town especially on day 1. It means one less scum to worry about. What if he has a power like a mafia blocker? It doesn't matter if  we don't get any info from that flip as long we lynch a scum.

I will keep my eyes on you the next day.

another set of posts that stand out to me.

Care to elaborate? since you quoted me..

It was about both you and imp. Imp because he was reasoning for someone other than Padib, based on the info we get, but you also because I don't recall you following up in my read sorry if missed it.

There is more but I'd rather it wait a little longer.

I'd also really like to hear from smeags. He made many flavor posts and while some hinted at Kirby, more hint at him being a villain. With how unhelpful he's being he's really playing the part.
The other thing though beyond some Kirby hinting well mute nut denying is also mentioning tasting white while Ryan says he targeted Khan.

So, it is obvious we have some claims that needs to be tested. Hopefully we will get a straight forward answer of sorts from Smeags about what he was up too last night at some point. If spurge is telling the truth, Smeags has been intentionally lying about what he has been doing and is looking scummy as hell right now. But. it is also possible of course that Spurge is not telling the truth in which case his play from last night would have been a great way to put suspicion on Smeags and also by extension back on Hylian.

The way things stands now it makes the most sense to test Spurge. If he is scum then score one for us, if he is town and has been truthful about his role we need to lynch Smeags and rescan Hylian. Or, if we decide to assume Spurge is telling the truth we could just go straight to the Smeags lynch. If he has some sort of deception role which casts the scan of Hylian into doubt, then we need to test him again, if he has some role that just scans or protects then we are none the wiser.

So, right now I'd say the Smeags lynch is the best solution, as it's the simplest explanation: Smeags is just lying his ass off. If we assume Smeags is telling the truth, it opens up a whole bunch of crap. Stefl's claim of being Kirby is false and spurge's claim that Smeags went to Khans house is false as well. (Since Smeags claimed to have visited White).

And @wonk: glad to have you back in the game! If you want me to explain where I was coming from in the post you singled out earlier, just let me know. Noctix failed to consider the context of the post I made and tunneled on something that doesn't really make sense.

impertinence said:
And @wonk: glad to have you back in the game! If you want me to explain where I was coming from in the post you singled out earlier, just let me know. Noctix failed to consider the context of the post I made and tunneled on something that doesn't really make sense.

I'm not focused on it the way NoX was. You might have genuinely thought that we would get more info from lynch of one of the other players, though I dont see it. it could have been an attempy to push a lynch away from a scum buddy, but nox reaction was so strong, and as far as I see now absent, so it makes me wonder if he is a scum buddy to pad and was thinking of pushing you for it, but now prefers to be more passive.