By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mafia Round 70 - Smash Brothers - Wahahaha! Wario Wins! (And Mafia Too I Guess...)

FUCK EVERYONE THE ROLE/NAME SPECULATION IS GETTING TO WILD AND FUCKING SMEAGS FOOLING AROUND ISN'T HELPING (or by now not saying anything anymore)

I am Kirby, and I am not ONE of the roles somebody thought I would be.

My problem with smeags and why I didn't want to put up with it, because "everyone" was like "oh, you are kirby because you eat up people" and he was like "I can be anything you want me to be", him keeping on with his stupid foolery he started day 1. When people came along with everyone nameclaim... I feeled the urge to force him to clearly state what his name is. But no, everyone fucking goes on under the assumption he is Kirby and then everyone paints Kirby in the fucking scummiest roles ever. D:

I honestly wanted to hear him claim Kirby outright... so that I would fucking be able to push for it without a grain of doubt, but now it is just open to him on what will happen.

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:

FUCK EVERYONE THE ROLE/NAME SPECULATION IS GETTING TO WILD AND FUCKING SMEAGS FOOLING AROUND ISN'T HELPING (or by now not saying anything anymore)

My problem with smeags and why I didn't want to put up with it, because "everyone" was like "oh, you are kirby because you eat up people" and he was like "I can be anything you want me to be", him keeping on with his stupid foolery he started day 1. When people came along with everyone nameclaim... I feeled the urge to force him to clearly state what his name is. But no, everyone fucking goes on under the assumption he is Kirby and then everyone paints Kirby in the fucking scummiest roles ever. D:

I honestly wanted to hear him claim Kirby outright... so that I would fucking be able to push for it without a grain of doubt, but now it is just open to him on what will happen.

fixed the link, also requesting an edit to fix the link in the initial post

Wonktonodi said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

@bold underlined
I would have voted you instantly just for this statement.  If he flips scum then that's very crucial for town especially on day 1. It means one less scum to worry about. What if he has a power like a mafia blocker? It doesn't matter if  we don't get any info from that flip as long we lynch a scum.

I will keep my eyes on you the next day.

another set of posts that stand out to me.

Care to elaborate? since you quoted me..

HylianSwordsman said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
@spurge
Hylian could be a mafia Godfather. I am pretty sure you know what a Godfather is.
As for me suspecting Hylian too townie for me and for me that is a bad sign.

Too townie? That's unfair. Nickles is extremely townie too and you don't suspect him. Why?

Nickes is not too townie for me.  He has a scum vibe from me ever since our debacle but not to the extent that I will vote him.

As for you there's this certain post pattern that you look like townie but careful at the same time. 

And my infamous instinct. There's a feeling I can't shake off and I am usually right about it. 

Unvote: Spurge

Spurge just claimed Watcher, right? Based on the things he's been saying about Smeags, I believe him - he clearly has actual information and is frustrated that nobody is paying attention to it (although in our defence, it's difficult to separate the useful information from the madness with Spurge)

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:

Now we're getting somewhere. Smeags needs that roleclaim and to cut out the BS. You may be finding this "too easy", now it's time to up the difficulty.

unvote

Vote Smeags 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Do note this is not a let-off, Spurge. But for now we're better off getting answers from Smeags because at the very least, through everything else you have at least said something. Let's see how Smeags reacts.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

radishhead said:
Unvote: Spurge

Spurge just claimed Watcher, right? Based on the things he's been saying about Smeags, I believe him - he clearly has actual information and is frustrated that nobody is paying attention to it (although in our defence, it's difficult to separate the useful information from the madness with Spurge)

Tracker, I believe him with his claim though...

Stefl1504 said:

He already claimed he was kirby outright. You came up with the Janiotor theory which is a good theory. I doubt you would incriminate yourself. Besides if there is a janitor it is most likely Yoshit(the character, maybe not the player) Since Yohsi can actaully swallow and eat people.

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)

Nicklesbe said:
Stefl1504 said:

He already claimed he was kirby outright. You came up with the Janiotor theory which is a good theory. I doubt you would incriminate yourself. Besides if there is a janitor it is most likely Yoshit(the character, maybe not the player) Since Yohsi can actaully swallow and eat people.

the post I quoted is the one I found to be the most outright claiming he is kirby, and even that is compromised by how he said it... can you please link me to where he claimed it doubtless?