By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mafia Round 70 - Smash Brothers - Wahahaha! Wario Wins! (And Mafia Too I Guess...)

spurgeonryan said:
It is day two! Are you psychotic!!!!!

Does no one else see this? Radish votes for no reason, and stefl votes be ause smeags is being cute.

See what? What am I supposed to be seeing? 

You have just asked people to stop dodging questions and stop making hypocritical posts, so now would be a good time to lead by example Spurge. I'm not asking for a role claim; I'm asking why you want to know others when you aren't willing to share your own. Surely you realize that's a bad idea?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

I'll chime in to say that there's no cause to believe that scum were throwing anyone under the bus. A mere handful of votes could have shifted the winds in their favor, although getting me lynched would have poured insane suspicion on padib, they still could have done it quite easily.

The mere fact that they didn't suggests that a few scum are among the less active players, or people who could be asleep around 10am - 12pm EDT. When it came down to the wire, scum could have run a group hammer, but they didn't.

5 votes for me, of which hylian is clean and padib is out, so 3 possible scum: spurge, Smeags, and Astro.

Who wasn't very active in the game after "Settle It In Smash" was declared? There are 16 of us, so I would suspect 5 scum at most, in the beginning. 4 or fewer now. Smeags is possibly a wildcard.

We need to look at all of the non-voters from the first day.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

spurgeonryan said:
@ stefl
My paragraf wad pretty obvious, what else can I say about it?

Looks like Cone ain't the only one drunk here...

radishhead said:
Okay, there's literally no reason for Stefl to roleclaim. Spurge is rapidly moving up my "likely to be Mafia" list.

Vote: Spurge

He was targeting me repeatedly yesterday, presumably because he wanted an easy mislynch. He's the main reason I chose to ask Stefl to give out the information in the first place, so he's already done more harm than good for town.

You need to vote at the end of your message.

Also, Spurge is on a rampage.

Around the Network

Ah...I see. Spurge is just trying to make his point quota for the month. Well it won't work spurge. I will come out on top this time.

I'm struggling with the fact that I've risked being killed by the Mafia tonight by attempting to get "confirmed" in the early-game, but people are instead assuming that both Stefl and I are a Mafia team. Who do you think I should have targeted with the ability? Because honestly, 90% of the players in this game are acting insane.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Huh, I assumed it just had to be bolded and on a different line - okay I won't worry about it, it was only a warning vote anyway

I chose Stefl because he suspected me (I can only assume he was going to start the day by voting me, as implied in his first post of the Day) and I thought he was town based on the posts I'd read

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Clyde32 said:
radishhead said:
Okay, there's literally no reason for Stefl to roleclaim. Spurge is rapidly moving up my "likely to be Mafia" list.

He was targeting me repeatedly yesterday, presumably because he wanted an easy mislynch. He's the main reason I chose to ask Stefl to give out the information in the first place, so he's already done more harm than good for town.

You need to vote at the end of your message.

It just needs to be seperate. It can't be part of a sentance it must be its own paragraph like above.

I have a theory, that theory is that mafia can be predictable. They have a goal and they will try to achieve that goal. Yesterday their goal was to mislynch Khan and nearly succeded, but good logic prevailed. I'm pretty sure the entire team voted for khan. Hylian may be town, I'm not sure at this point sadly. If he is town swap him out for Yoshi that claimed they wanted khan lynched. I say the best way to test this theory is to lynch Smeags or spurge. lets face it both are obviously scum. Spurg can't help himself any opportunity he gets he trys to discredit town. They have both posted a bit but have contributed nothing beneficial to town and what they have contributed has only caused confusion, anger, and misdirection. The best way to get answers today is this folks.

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)

Spurge, Paraphrase your PM.