By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mafia Round 70 - Smash Brothers - Wahahaha! Wario Wins! (And Mafia Too I Guess...)

*edit could tell someone was mafia

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)

Around the Network
Nicklesbe said:
radishhead said:
I am also aware of the clear target that makes me, and I would have normally held onto the information for a little longer, but some of the bold posts I made during Day 1 meant this was necessary or town would waste time trying to lynch me today.

You said before that you could someone was mafia by how they said things. Is there anyone who voted for Khan that you believe is mafia? Any that voted for padib? Those that did not vote? other than Stefl that is.

I'm about to sleep, I'll tell you tomorrow! Although for the most part I only get such a sense with players when I actually talk to them, so I imagine I'll have to do a fair bit of that toDay.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

spurgeonryan said:
Oh please radish! Talk to me some before you go off to count sheep and fish and chips.

I'm a little concerned as to what you think being British entails. 

I do agree with Spurge though. But it can wait!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

spurgeonryan said:
Disturbing day. No one was here since the initial rush?
Smeags is not being hekpful and neither is anyone else but khan.

khan, all you got in a pm last night was hylian info?
eagle vanished and had no alignment. lets just assume that is not the end of that story.

fabian! radish! other silent players!

By the way, I was here for five minutes when the day first sarted, but had no time to write this.

yeah, that was all that was in my initial post.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Good afternoon everyone~

I could have sworn I left my vote on Khan yesterDay (says in the votals that I didn't vote at all). Worked out for the best in the end but for anyone analysing me from my votes, do it as if my vote was on Khan.

For now I don't have a huge amount to add to the conversation (need to reconsider my suspects after padib's flip) but I can say that for some reason my action didn't go through properly last Night...

Around the Network

Not sure why any one would want to roleblock me, as far as I'm aware, my role is a complete mystery to the rest of you. As you said, someone might have thought that I was a threat to them. Maybe the roleblocker is town and merely incorrectly suspicious of me? Unfortunately, being blocked only shows there is some kind of blocking role in the game, not what side they're on.

Also, I'm fine with name claims, I don't think it's going to reveal anything so;

So, I have to say great read on padib. I can honestly say I was far from sure we had the right guy, but for the second game in a row we strike bulls eye on Day 1. We've also confirmed Nickles claim (does anyone think his double vote could be a mafia role? I assumed double lynch vote would be town since lynching is our tools to use for victory, but I guess it's possible it could be a scum ability to even out a weak scum team, or perhaps a third party role?)

As for the events of today, Smeags continues where he left off with confusing and whimsical play. I saw some drunk suggested jester. It could make sense that he is making all these claims if he wants to be lynched and it also fits with the attempt to steal immunity at the end of the day. The only issue I have with that is I don't really buy that Smeags is clueless enough to not know that my vote would be the hammer vote. He was obviously waiting for someone to vote and pounced as soon as my vote came in, but that might be him testing Nickles claim, or more likely an attempt to make it appear that he wanted immunity. Perhaps he is playing as jester to goad us into not lynching him. Finally, his comments about nibbling on white eagle reminds me of some sort of delayed killing role such as poisoner. "The fun comes later" indicates that White is still around in some capacity, but the fun comes when the effect of Smeags action set in in full.

Other than that, I see radish needed to tell Stefl he was a friendly neighbor. I find it kind of strange that he would pick Stefl to confess to. seems like there would be better alternatives out there. I am sure everyone has already considered it, but I think there is a distinct possibility that this claim and confirmation is two scum buddies confirming each other. Seems like friendly neighbor is as close to a vanilla town claim you can get in a game where everyone has a role, one that is very easy to fake claim.

Also, as fun as it is to have Conegamer drunk posting, I think that's a pretty good town tell, unless he is the kind of guy who makes extremely poor decisions when hammered it seems like it would be too big of a risk to drunk post as scum. I'm thinking if he has something to hide he wouldn't post when he isn't even able to spell mafia. I could be wrong of course, in which case I hope cone keeps it up and commits the hugest drunk slip ever. That should be entertaining.

spurgeonryan said:
Radish has no special powers nickles. If so....where were these special abilities last game when he sat by like a wet log and watched it fall apart along with everyone else?

Look at his other games, when has radish ever had some special ability to see who was scum or not. In fact, just look at last game to debunk this when everyone said radish plays more like a crazy person than a good player, and that is when he is even active. How does it go radish? Town radish plays like scum radish and can never act right?

Here is my take on the padib lynch. He made some mistakes, his tea thought the spotlight would be on him anyways after last game, and he was stuck in the lions den with the rest of us. So they left him to die for the good of their team.

Can you elaborate what you mean with the first paragraf

impertinence said:

Other than that, I see radish needed to tell Stefl he was a friendly neighbor. I find it kind of strange that he would pick Stefl to confess to. seems like there would be better alternatives out there. I am sure everyone has already considered it, but I think there is a distinct possibility that this claim and confirmation is two scum buddies confirming each other. Seems like friendly neighbor is as close to a vanilla town claim you can get in a game where everyone has a role, one that is very easy to fake claim. 

I'm not sure about the other alternatives - I definitely wanted to post the message to someone who suspected me, just as a "HA!" thing, but I automatically tend to suspect anybody who suspects me of being mafia as being mafia themselves. So I had a read through some more posts and decided that Stefl was a safe enough choice. 

Watch me on YouTube!

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

For the record, the post I made at the very start of the game about my role not matching up with my character is false - when I posted it I was in the mindset that Villager = mayor, but obviously friendly neighbour is pretty much perfect xD (I wasn't actually given that terminology in the PM, so it slipped my mind)

Watch me on YouTube!