By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mafia Round 70 - Smash Brothers - Wahahaha! Wario Wins! (And Mafia Too I Guess...)

Just a quick note, that we have less than 4 hours to go before the end of the Day, if there is no extension. Even if there is we're rapidly running out of time so IMO now would be the time to cast votes because at least that way we can see where the consensus is and the best lynch candidate will have a chance to defend themselves proper.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

I'm leaving the vote on because I only just made it, and haven't had the time to check why people are actually suspicious of Khan to know whether I might be wrong here.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Vote: Khan
I feel between Padib and Khan, Khan is more likely to be scum. I'm going to have to go to class soon so, I want to get my vote in and maybe get some response

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

EricFabian hasn't been online for over 2 days...that's a little concerning.

Also you say you have more of an incling on Khan rather than padib, but why? And what about Spurge and WE?

It's a really bad idea to lynch me, guys. Start off on a mis-lynch and it's going to be goodbye town. Kill your own watcher, day one? (yes, i have to call it, if i'm out front in votes now. Likely get me murdered anyway)

I implore you guys. Lynch padib.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

as I am leaning with Padib

Just to even the odds

VOTE: Padib

Just don't want a potential watcher to be lynch. 

Hmm. Astro is voting for Khan when it really matters...is it a gambit? Or maybe Astro really just was that sure that speculating about the setup could help. I may have made a mistake there. But I've already said Khan could be scum regardless of Astro. Even Astro admitted his play was bad, yet Khan latched onto it to get an active player.

(4) Mr Khan - HylianSwordsman, spurgeonryan, padib, Astrogamer
(4) Padib - Mr Khan, Radishhead, WhiteEaglePL, Noctis_NoX
(2) WhiteEaglePL - Conegamer, Smeags

(5) Extension (Needs 9 votes) - Stefl1504, Nickles, Noctis_NoX, impertinence, WhiteEaglePL
(6) Not Voting - impertinence, Yoshiya, EricFabian, Clyde32, Nickelsbe, Stefl1504

With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Countdown to Night 1: http://itsalmo.st/#night1

PM (or please) the mods if there's an issue with the vote count.
Vote counts can be found easily by searching for the word "votals" on a page. All players please do not use the same word. Instead, feel free to use the phrase "vote count" or "vote total".

Signature goes here!

What character are you, Khan? (we're allowed to share that info?)

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

I think that Khan should be given a chance to prove his ability. He has claimed, and if there is no counter claim then I say let him prove it.