By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mafia Round 70 - Smash Brothers - Wahahaha! Wario Wins! (And Mafia Too I Guess...)

I am torn for what to vote - I feel we should lynch WhiteEagle, but I want to prevent that the lynch Radish is supporting is successful...

I think for now it should be sufficient to unvote and hope that I will be back in time to be able to cast an effective vote since I do not really want to drop an afk vote on someone. I mean, I am still here for the next few hours, but I do not want to forget to unvote before I leave... (and maybe by then I found the person to vote for)

UNVOTE

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:
I am torn for what to vote - I feel we should lynch WhiteEagle, but I want to prevent that the lynch Radish is supporting is successful...

I think for now it should be sufficient to unvote and hope that I will be back in time to be able to cast an effective vote since I do not really want to drop an afk vote on someone. I mean, I am still here for the next few hours, but I do not want to forget to unvote before I leave... (and maybe by then I found the person to vote for)

UNVOTE

Is this you saying you no longer require the time extension?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
Stefl1504 said:

UNVOTE

Is this you saying you no longer require the time extension?

I still hope to get it - right now I am looking into padib closer

I hate how hard it is to believe that padib is town if you hear him talking about how this is "just his town play" that often... means that apart from Khan I also have to go over radish again to see why I think about him what I think...

impertinence said:
radishhead said:
Stefl1504 said:

So, how fishy are those two on a scale form 0-10, 10 being a rotting fish-mafiosi, 0 being a good townie-lamb

Padib: 5/10 - The points that I made earlier, despite being primarily as a device to create more discussion, were based in truth. I do think that I stumbled across something just because of the way that he reacted to my statements. If it does turn out he's mafia, then I already have a good idea of a couple of his mafia friends. I am actually probably looking for a Padib lynch today because I believe that if a Day 1 lynch has to happen, it has to be able to provide INFORMATION. I will get good information on the motives of other players upon seeing Padib's true alignment. 

White: 6/10 - There is no denying that other players have made good points about some strange methods of play that White has been using so far this game: the whole issue surrounding the "doctor", and the comment about Kirby being a watcher and so on. If he's not a mafia, then he may well be a role that revolves around other people's roles in some way? Maybe a transporter? However, despite considering White to be more likely to be a mafia member than Padib at the moment, I don't feel that I could get as much information from a White lynch at the moment, and therefore it isn't worth the risk.

What information do you think we would get from a padib flip? The way I see it, if he flips town, you, khan and white all look like scum, if he flips scum then ... what? I don't see how that flip gives us any more information, in fact, seems to me we would get exactly the same information from flipping Khan or white, with the added benefit that they have generated much more discussion. And they both have semi reasonable cases against them, unless someone has dug up something I have missed then the case against padib is not very substantial and basically is built around your chainsaw defense of White. 

I agree that we don't have any solid cases at all, but at least the case against White makes sense. I still don't think he is the best lynch, but that is not because of his defense against the case against him which is pretty much non-exsistant. And then we have Khan who seems the scummiest of all. Yet you would prefer to lynch the third most suspicious option. I really don't get it. Feel free to fill me in on what I am missing here.

I'm actually not very happy with my choice of lynch anymore - I didn't actually realise there was a case against Khan when I made my last few posts; not sure how I missed those posts. I knew there was suspicion against White, but right now it's two suspected Mafia and myself on the same vote...the information that I was hoping to get from the lynch may not be worthwhile after all. 

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:

Unofficial Votals

Name L-8 L-7 L-6 L-5 L-4 L-3 L-2 L-1 Lynchtime
Spurge

WEagle Conegamer Smeags              
Khan Hylian Spurge padib            
Padib khan radish WEagle            
Action L-8 L-7 L-6 L-5 L-4 L-3 L-2 L-1 Timemanipulationtime
Time.Extension Stefl Nickles Noctis impertinence WEagle        
Time.Limit Smeags                

History from where I started counting:

WEagle voted Padib
Conegamer voted WEagle
Noctis unvotes Spurge
Smeags vote WEagle
Stefl unvotes Spurge

Sorry, I messed some votes up, should be fixed and updated now - like always, reminder that these are unofficial

radishhead said:
impertinence said:
radishhead said:
Stefl1504 said:

So, how fishy are those two on a scale form 0-10, 10 being a rotting fish-mafiosi, 0 being a good townie-lamb

Padib: 5/10 - The points that I made earlier, despite being primarily as a device to create more discussion, were based in truth. I do think that I stumbled across something just because of the way that he reacted to my statements. If it does turn out he's mafia, then I already have a good idea of a couple of his mafia friends. I am actually probably looking for a Padib lynch today because I believe that if a Day 1 lynch has to happen, it has to be able to provide INFORMATION. I will get good information on the motives of other players upon seeing Padib's true alignment. 

White: 6/10 - There is no denying that other players have made good points about some strange methods of play that White has been using so far this game: the whole issue surrounding the "doctor", and the comment about Kirby being a watcher and so on. If he's not a mafia, then he may well be a role that revolves around other people's roles in some way? Maybe a transporter? However, despite considering White to be more likely to be a mafia member than Padib at the moment, I don't feel that I could get as much information from a White lynch at the moment, and therefore it isn't worth the risk.

What information do you think we would get from a padib flip? The way I see it, if he flips town, you, khan and white all look like scum, if he flips scum then ... what? I don't see how that flip gives us any more information, in fact, seems to me we would get exactly the same information from flipping Khan or white, with the added benefit that they have generated much more discussion. And they both have semi reasonable cases against them, unless someone has dug up something I have missed then the case against padib is not very substantial and basically is built around your chainsaw defense of White. 

I agree that we don't have any solid cases at all, but at least the case against White makes sense. I still don't think he is the best lynch, but that is not because of his defense against the case against him which is pretty much non-exsistant. And then we have Khan who seems the scummiest of all. Yet you would prefer to lynch the third most suspicious option. I really don't get it. Feel free to fill me in on what I am missing here.

I'm actually not very happy with my choice of lynch anymore - I didn't actually realise there was a case against Khan when I made my last few posts; not sure how I missed those posts. I knew there was suspicion against White, but right now it's two suspected Mafia and myself on the same vote...the information that I was hoping to get from the lynch may not be worthwhile after all. 

See, that is my problem with you this game, you have Eagle ranked higher than padib, yet you vote for padib, when you get asked what additional information this held (the reason you said you vote for padib) you go and say you are not happy with your vote on him anymore because there is a case against Khan...

As I stand I think you are scum, now I have to make something with that assumption today, because I cannot vote for you, the question is what is the best course to take...

impertinence said:
radishhead said:

@bold underlined
I would have voted you instantly just for this statement.  If he flips scum then that's very crucial for town especially on day 1. It means one less scum to worry about. What if he has a power like a mafia blocker? It doesn't matter if  we don't get any info from that flip as long we lynch a scum.

I will keep my eyes on you the next day.

radishhead said:

impertinence said:

Then why have you left your vote on with the Day ticking down? It's like you want to be able to say you "accidently" left your vote toMorrow and use this to show that in reality, you had clearly been backtracking on that vote and can't be considered suspicious for it if Padib flips town, which, considering I think you're mafia, seems the more likely case.

NoCtiS_NoX said:

@bold underlined
I would have voted you instantly just for this statement.  If he flips scum then that's very crucial for town especially on day 1. It means one less scum to worry about. What if he has a power like a mafia blocker? It doesn't matter if  we don't get any info from that flip as long we lynch a scum.

I will keep my eyes on you the next day.

So does that statement strengthen your resolve to vote for padib? In your experiance is there anything else you've seen from padib that you think is a good reason to vote for him? I take it you are starting to think that both padib and Imp are team mates? 

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)