By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mafia Round 70 - Smash Brothers - Wahahaha! Wario Wins! (And Mafia Too I Guess...)

Has to be HylianSoldier. I really can't think of anybody else based on voting patterns and on clearing impertinence (though what degree we've cleared him, since it's my power and all)

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

My vote against you originally was for scummy behavior, Khan. You were completely illogical that day, and you would have deserved it if you got lynched for the kind of scummy behavior you were exhibiting. But then I cleared you. Your credibility is shot, and if not for the fact that I cleared you, we couldn't be sure you're town. Now that we know spurge was a tracker, YOU should know that spurge WAS lying. I don't know why he lied, but he did. He didn't scan you that night. If he did, he'd have seen you go. Now if you ask me, he's a miller.

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Miller

A miller is someone who turns up scum when they aren't. It's a passive role, sometimes a passive role modifier, and sometimes hidden. Clearly, spurge is town, clearly, Khan scanned him as scum. Clearly, spurge did not know why, so clearly, spurge was a hidden miller. Now I REFUSE to believe that your cop role is useless, Khan. It works, and there's not going to be a million reasons why it might not work. There was one role, the miller, that made it not work, but just for spurge. Otherwise how the hell could you have found Yoshiya? Dumb luck? I believed in you Khan, and that's why I voted for spurge. I genuinely believed spurge was scum, or at the very least anti town.

As for Yoshiya, it's not my fault that I couldn't vote. I wanted to vote, but I would have screwed up the hammer plan. Nickles said not to vote right away, so I didn't. We needed to make full use of the day. By the time I got around to voting, I wasn't sure how many votes were on Yoshiya and didn't want to hammer him when the plan was for stefl to hammer him. Everything happened fast, and before I realized it the vote count was L-1 and I couldn't vote. I made my stance VERY clear much earlier that I wanted Yoshiya gone, before spurge. Were I scum, I could have easily pushed a spurge mislynch that day, and gotten the scum team another night of redirecting. But I didn't, and why? Because I'm not scum!

AND STOP CALLING ME HYLIANSOLDIER! IT'S SWORDSMAN! MOTHERFUCKING SWORDSMAN! AS IN LINK HAS A SWORD AND HE'S HYLIAN AND I LIKE LINK SO I MADE MY USERNAME HYLIANSWORDSMAN!

well, damn

now I need to somehow find motivation to drag myself through this swamp of stuff to analyse...

well, I was following wonks plan - so next we have to analyze following things:

does it makes sense for us to have another protective role - basically, we have hammer-protection and the jailkeeper...
khan could be simple flavour cop... now, what makes me unsooth... did somebody target imp at all?

Wait...didn't Wonk get the hammer?

Also, I just want to point out, that even though there was a redirector, there couldn't have been two redirectings in one night. If Khan was redirected on Night 1 to make him think I was innocent, that means spurge was lying about seeing Smeags go somewhere too.

Now I could see why spurge would lie about Khan. He suspected Khan, and he's shown just how crazy he can be. He lied about Khan because he was sure he was being tricked somehow and wanted Khan dead because he was certain Khan was scum. But I can NOT see why he would lie about a jester going somewhere, and then not admit the lie when cornered. He's town, he would want to clear up all the lies when he died. Why he didn't clear up the one about Khan, I don't know, but I suspect it's because he thought Khan was scum and he was being tricked somehow. But he had no reason not to clear up the lie about seeing a jester move at night! The jester is dead, so what does lying about it do for you? So clearly, he really did think he saw that, which means he must have been redirected, and unless Yoshiya has two redirections per night, then there's no way he could have redirected Khan.

Khan, your power is useful. I saw you use it, and it worked how it should with me. Then you used it on Yoshiya, and it worked how it should there as well. Why start doubting yourself now?

Around the Network
Clyde32 said:
Wait...didn't Wonk get the hammer?

Ay oi.

Clarify, prof.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

So we have
Hylian - Voyeur
Khan - Item Cop
Clyde - Master Hand
Me - Princess
Radish - Friendly Neighbor
Imp - Psychologist
Stefl - can't remember but I'm getting a Town feeling from him

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

AstroGamer said:
So we have
Hylian - Voyeur
Khan - Item Cop
Clyde - PuppetMaster
Me - Princess
Radish - Friendly Neighbor
Imp - Psychologist
Stefl - can't remember but I'm getting a Town feeling from him

Fixed

Wow, that was completely botched. I thought Wonk had secured the hammer vote as well, seeing as the day ended pretty much as soon as he voted.

I went along with the latest plan as well, so I protected myself. Going back now it seems that Stefl must have gotten the hammer vote after all, and I should have protected Wonk instead. So the question now is who did Stefl target, according to the plan as I thought it was in place he targeted me, which makes Khans scan on me a scan on Stefl instead. Unless Stefl followed one of the other plans and targeted Khan?

impertinence said:
Wow, that was completely botched. I thought Wonk had secured the hammer vote as well, seeing as the day ended pretty much as soon as he voted.

I went along with the latest plan as well, so I protected myself. Going back now it seems that Stefl must have gotten the hammer vote after all, and I should have protected Wonk instead. So the question now is who did Stefl target, according to the plan as I thought it was in place he targeted me, which makes Khans scan on me a scan on Stefl instead. Unless Stefl followed one of the other plans and targeted Khan?

Also, if everyone thought Wonk got the hammer vote, why did the mafia target him? Did they know he didn't get it?