By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Extended Yakuza Zero trailer from SEGA's TGS showing... I should'nt have watched this. Majima is going to awesome(r) though.

Xxain said:
SEGA is bringing this China, rumor says it may have a English text like most Japan releases over there.

I've never bought an imported game before but this may be my first if Sega does this.  I wish Sega would do the same with Yakuza 5 on PS3.

That would also be a good opportunity for Sega  to restart the Shenmue series if Sega chooses to bring their games to China.  I would think Sleeping Dogs would do well if brought to China but I just remembered that Edison Chen was the lead voice act.

Around the Network

Dont do this to yourself Xxain, SEGA doesnt care about the west anymore. Its mostly Sammy now and they never cared much about the west besides some guilty gear games.

People cry rivers for the phantasy star games, for the shining and shining force games, for Shenmue for the yakuza games (even Bayonetta 2, wich wouldnt have happened without Nintendo) and the best SEGA does is bring some Miku. I totally lost hope. SEGA is dead to me aside from the occasional Sonic game that more often than not is not very good.

If you like exciting story and a lot of characters, with varied gameplay, Yakuza will love.

yakuza is best serires